Bowl Game Guide
Whether you’re in town for the Tostito’s Fiesta Bowl or the Buffalo Wild Wings bowl, we want you to get the most out of your trip (and hopefully a victory for your team). Luckily, you’re coming to Scottsdale at the perfect time. While most of the country is in a deep freeze, you can expect an average high of 70 degrees in sunny Scottsdale. With such awesome weather, you don’t want to miss out on other events and attractions during your visit.
- Chihuly in the Garden: World-renowned glass artist, Dale Chihuly returns to the Desert Botanical Garden to showcase his masterpieces. Glass sculptures mixed with the natural desert beauty create a unique and breathtaking experience.
- Las Noches de Las Luminarias: Also at the Desert Botanical Garden is the classic Scottsdale holiday tradition of experiencing Las Noches de las Luminarias. The great thing this year? You get to see Chihuly and the Luminarias together!
- Phoenix Zoo ZooLights: With over 3.7 million lights illuminating the zoo, your night will automatically be a bit brighter. The zoo introduced a brand-new “Music in Motion” show this year. Music in Motion combines a dozen 12-foot floating light tubes, a 24-foot in diameter shimmering sphere and 52 trees all dancing to the beat of music!
- Fiesta Bowl Artwalk: Explore downtown Scottsdale and all its art galleries and boutique shops during the Fiesta Bowl Artwalk.
- Holidays at the Heard: One of the premier Native American museums in the country, the Heard puts on several demonstrations and events to celebrate the holidays.
- Holiday Lights: Want more holiday cheer? Check out these 8 hot-spots for lights.
- New Years Eve: Ring in the New Year and the big game at one of these events. Choose from hip happenings at hotels or major block parties in downtown.
- Desert Exploration and Adventure: The Sonoran Desert is one of the most ecologically diverse environments in the world. Whether you want to explore it by foot, Jeep, or Segway, experiencing this unique landscape is a must.
- Golf: Over 200 of the best courses in the country, perfect golfing weather, and endorsed by some of the best PGA Tour players around Scottsdale truly is a world-class golfing destination.
- Nightlife: Laid back concerts in the garden, sizzling nightclubs, and everything in between.
- Shopping: With Fashion Square, Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter, The Promenade and boutique shops Scottsdale is the perfect place to spend some of that holiday cash you were gifted.
- Spas & Wellness: Getting too worked up about the game? Check out one of our world-class spas and the spend the day relaxing.
- Arts & Culture: Scottsdale has galleries galore in downtown. Be sure to check them out!
- Attractions: Group adventures, tours, and other top attractions around Scottsdale. Round out your trip the right way.
Places to Stay:
- Welcome to one of the premier resort destinations in the world. Totally immerse yourself in the game by checking out the “nearby resorts and hotels” tab on either the Fiesta Bowl or Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl page. You’ll find out where the school band and alumni are staying, as well as the teams practice fields!
- Did we mention all the holiday deals going on right now too?
If you have any other questions, be sure to contact us.
Facebook: Experience Scottsdale