Top 10 Reasons to Book a Meeting in Scottsdale
Scottsdale is known for the beautiful Sonoran Desert, luxurious spas, championship golf courses and world-class resorts. Thanks to remarkable meeting packages, your group can afford to meet in Scottsdale and experience the wonders of the destination. To get you started, here are the top 10 reasons to book a meeting in Scottsdale today:
- Accommodating Hotels & Resorts – Scottsdale and its neighboring communities of Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community and Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation offer more than 70 meetings-friendly properties that range from award-winning resorts and hip, urban hotels to limited-service accommodations. View current meetings packages at www.MeetInScottsdale.com and book a program for your group at substantial savings.
- Values, Deals & Great Rates – Scottsdale properties offer exceptional values through customized meeting planner packages that provide rebates to the final master bill, waived room rental fees, food and beverage discounts and generous complimentary room policies. With these specials, you can maximize your program budget and ensure a great return on the investment for your next meeting.
- Accessibility & Convenience – Scottsdale is conveniently located just minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, which offers nonstop flights to and from more than 100 cities worldwide. You’ll also save on ground transportation costs because most Scottsdale hotels are located less than 20 minutes from Sky Harbor. And for corporate jet service, Scottsdale Airport offers outstanding facilities and is one of the busiest single-runway airports in the United States.
- Online Tools – Planning a Scottsdale meeting has never been easier or more efficient with Experience Scottsdale’s online tools. At www.MeetInScottsdale.com you can submit an RFP, request images and promotional materials, see the latest special offers and more.
- Free Destination Services – Maximize your meetings budget by taking advantage of the free services and marketing materials offered by Experience Scottsdale. We will even deliver complimentary destination guides to the hotel for your attendees. Scottsdale also features some of the world’s best destination management companies, which can handle every detail of your program.
- Dining & Nightlife – Award-winning dining and nightlife options at a variety of price points allow you to add interest and excitement to your program while staying well within your budget. More than 800 restaurants are in Scottsdale, many of which can be found downtown.
- Activities & Adventures – In Scottsdale, your group can enjoy recreational options ranging from horseback riding and off-road Sonoran Desert tours to hiking and hot air ballooning. Plus, the area offers myriad free and low-cost activity options such as Scottsdale ArtWalk, gallery and public art tours, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West, Desert Botanical Garden and much more.
- Golf – Scottsdale offers more than 200 golf courses in the metro area that range from traditional architecture to thrilling desert golf layouts. Remarkable group golf packages are available at Scottsdale’s top courses, which are rated among the world’s best.
- Spa – Coined the “The World’s Finest Resort-Spa Destination,” Scottsdale is home to acclaimed resort and day spas that are currently offering exceptional group discounts. In addition to treatments that will help your top performers relax and rejuvenate, Scottsdale spas offer nutrition and fitness programs to boost their health and reduce stress.
- Sonoran Desert – Scottsdale’s more than 330 days of sunshine a year allow groups to plan outdoor events and activities with confidence. Plus, Scottsdale is recognized as one of the nation’s safest, cleanest and most vibrant cities.