Please review the following criteria before applying for Experience Scottsdale membership:
- Businesses must relate to the tourism or hospitality industry and demonstrate that they provide tourism-related products or services as part of their regular offerings.
- Hotels, resorts and spas must have a Scottsdale or Paradise Valley address. However, hotels and resorts applying for the Statewide membership category are an exception.
- Golf courses throughout Maricopa County are eligible to become members. However, golf courses associated with ineligible hotels and resorts cannot.
- Pending Experience Scottsdale invitation and approval, tourism- and hospitality-related businesses in the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, Sedona and the Grand Canyon are eligible to join.
- Maricopa County businesses in the following categories are eligible to join: Allied; Arts & Culture; Attractions & Adventures; Convention & Group Services; Dining: Nightlife; Golf; Publications, Media & Maps; Shopping; Transportation.
- Statewide businesses in the following categories are eligible to join: Allied; Associate; Publications, Media, & Maps. The following subcategories are eligible to join: Air Tours; General Attractions, Group Adventures; Hotels & Resorts (Sedona and Grand Canyon areas); Jeep, Hummer & ATV Tours & Rentals; Train Rides & Excursions.
Experience Scottsdale reserves the right to enter into agreements and do business with any company, business and/or person, member or non-member, at its discretion. Experience Scottsdale reserves the right to refuse to enter into, and/or renew, and/or terminate membership agreements with companies at its sole discretion.