Scottsdale’s Most Decadent Dishes
Feeling naughty? Give your diet a timeout and indulge in these decadent offerings at some of Scottsdale’s most popular eateries.
- Mastro’s City Hall Steakhouse – Lobster Mashed Potatoes. A heavenly blend of silky smooth mashed potatoes, charred scallions and an entire steamed lobster.
- Citizen Public House – Truffle Grilled Cheese. Caramelized French bread, white truffle scented mashed potatoes, melted onion and Emmental cheese.
- The House Brasserie – Berkshire Pork Country Rib. A hearty slab of ribs bathed in an apple-fennel glaze and paired with popcorn grits.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse – Veal Osso Buco Ravioli. Ravioli stuffed with decadent veal osso buco and fresh mozzarella cheese, and served with sautéed baby spinach and a white wine demi-glace.
- Eddie’s House – Bacon-Infused Meatloaf. Bacon and beef. Need we say more? Served with fluffy Yukon gold mashers, mushroom jus lie and crispy onion strings.
- Relish Burger Bistro – Southwestern Burger. A thick Kobe beef patty topped with chili verde, fried pork rinds, habanero jack cheese and grilled jalapeno slaw.
- Lon’s at the Hermosa Inn – Lemon Ricotta Pancakes. Light, creamy cakes dressed with huckleberry compote and meyer lemon whipped cream.
- Beckett’s Table – Fig & Pecan Pie. An award-winning twist on a traditional favorite comes topped with Beckett’s original cream cheese citrus zest ice cream.
- Culinary Dropout – Pretzel & Provolone Fondue. Soft pretzel nuggets served hot and salty, and paired with an oh-so-creamy cheese fondue for dunking.
- Proof – Chicken & Waffles. Crispy fried fowl on an airy waffle nest topped with bacon brittle, cayenne maple butter and peach bourbon syrup.