Thanksgiving Dinners 2013
Thanksgiving is a time for family and a time to reflect on everything you have to be grateful for…and great food. There’s no shortage of Thanksgiving dinners being served at the top restaurants around Scottsdale, so if you’re visiting, or just don’t feel like slaving over a meal all day, check out these feasts!
Ben and Jack’s is serving up a delicious three-course meal with all the traditional Thanksgiving items.
- Ben and Jacks Thanksgiving Menu
- Time: 4-10pm
- Cost: $69.95 per person (excluding gratuity and tax)
- For reservations or more information call: (480) 947-7900
Families may enjoy the tradition of togetherness and a bountiful Thanksgiving in luxury at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, where award-winning chefs and an expert staff attend to every detail of a memorable meal or a relaxing fall getaway. Four dynamic restaurants and five talented chefs come together to present a Thanksgiving feast. Chefs from BOURBON STEAK, La Hacienda, The Grill at the TPC and Ironwood American Kitchen will each bring their own special culinary talents and themed menus to the table.
- Fairmont Princess Thanksgiving Brunch Menu
- Time: 9am-3pm
- Cost: Adults: $72.00 plus tax and 18% gratuity
- Children (6 – 12): $29.00 plus tax and 18% gratuity
- Children 5 and under: FREE (with paying adult)
- For reservations or more information call: (480) 585-4848
Thanksgiving day at the Chaparral Suites will include a hand-carved, roasted Turkey with all the trimmings, ham, two salmon dishes, and prime rib. Come hungry and chow down on whichever meal you’re craving the most!
- Chaparral Suites Thanksgiving Menu
- Time: 11am-6pm
- Cost: Varying costs for all menu items
- For reservations and more information call: (480) 949-1311
This Thanksgiving brunch at the Radisson Fort McDowell an array of food items from omelets to rib eye is being offered up. Experience all the resort has to offer while still getting an amazing meal on Thanksgiving day.
- Radisson Fort McDowell Thanksgiving Menu
- Time: 11am to 4pm
- Cost: Adults: $39.00 (18% gratuity and 9% tax will be added)
- Children (12 and under): $12.00 (18% gratuity and 9% tax will be added)
- For reservations and more information call: (480) 789-5505
Eddie’s House will be featuring two menus, one traditional menu, and the a “scaled” down version of our nightly menu.
In addition, if someone is not in the mood to dine out in a restaurant on Thanksgiving Day. Chef Eddie has created our “Thanksgiving to Go”. Chef Eddie will take reservations up to Tuesday night, November 26th, 6:00 PM cut off. Guests will then be able to pick up their “To Go” orders starting on Wednesday, November 27th, after 6:00 PM or starting at 10:00 am on Thursday, November 28th.
- Eddie’s House Full Thanksgiving Menu
- Eddie’s House Lighter Thanksgiving Menu
- Eddie’s On-The-Go Thanksgiving Menu
- Time: 12pm-9pm
- Cost: Adults: $44 per person
- Children (10 or under): $19
- On-The-Go Menu and Lighter Menu are dependent on meal
- For reservations or more information call: (480) 946-1622
With J&G Steakhouse and IL Terrazzo both creating Thanksgiving feasts, you’re sure to find something everyone in the family likes. Make sure to check out all the holiday events taking place at the resort as well!
- Phoenician Thanksgiving Menu
- Time: J&G Steakhouse: 5-10pm
- IL Terrazzo: Brunch-10am-3pm; Dinner 6-10pm
- Cost: J&G Steakhouse: $50 per adult
- IL Terrazzo: Brunch: $95 per adult; Dinner: $49 per adult (Children eat half price)
- For reservations and more information call:
- J&G Steakhouse: (480) 214-8000
- IL Terrazzo: (480) 423-2530
FireSky’s Taggia restaurant will offer this special Thanksgiving menu for guests to enjoy (along with their normal a la carte menu). The pumpkin mousse tart with salted caramel and toffee peanuts sounds amazing!
- Firesky Thanksgiving Menu
- Time: 11:30am-9pm
- Cost: $37.00 per person (plus gratuity and tax)
- For reservations and more information go to www.taggiascottsdale.com
SKIP THE STRESS THIS THANKSGIVING AND GIVE THANKS AT THE WESTIN KIERLAND RESORT & SPA
Skip the stress of preparing for Thanksgiving this year and enjoy time with family and friends at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa. Regarded for its exceptional culinary program, the Resort will feature a traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner created by Executive Chef Christopher Masco. Guests will enjoy not only a delicious buffet-style dinner, but sweeping floor-to-ceiling views of the Kierland Golf Course and McDowell Mountains and live musical entertainment from the Dave Robinson Duo.
The Scottsdale Resort’s culinary team has prepared holiday favorites with all the traditional Thanksgiving flavors. Enjoy starters such as buttercup bisque, local chipotle-roasted pecans from “Sun Valley Farms” and a regional cheese board. Seafood includes a selection of Mexican white jumbo shrimp, marinated mussels, Pacific Oysters and littleneck clams on a half shell.
The festive Thanksgiving buffet also will feature a roasted Sonoran spice-rubbed turkey, slow-roasted prime rib of beef, blue cornmeal-crusted “Skuna Bay” salmon and an Arizona Stir Fry featuring fresh seasonal produce. Sausage fennel stuffing, roasted vegetable cornbread stuffing, fresh cranberry relish, whipped Yukon gold potatoes, sweet potato soufflé and local squash from “Sleeping Frog Farms” with lemon-infused “Queen Creek” olive oil are just a few of the trimmings.
Of course, Thanksgiving just wouldn’t be complete without warm apple pie, traditional pumpkin pie and bourbon pecan pie as well as an assortment of dessert shooters such as apple cranberry cobbler, expresso dark chocolate mousse and lemon curd chipotle meringue.
- Time: 1-6pm (Last seating at 5:15pm)
- Cost: Adults: $65 (excluding tax and gratuity)
- Children (5-12): $25 (excluding tax and gratuity)
- Children (4 and under): Free
- Reservations are required and can be made by calling 480.624.1202 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Come experience one of Scottsdale’s favorite golf clubs on Thanksgiving day, as it serves up a tasty buffet of all the traditional items in a Thanksgiving feast!
- McCormick Ranch Thanksgiving Menu
- Time: 11:30am-5:30pm
- Cost: Adults: $36.95 (7.95% tax and 20% gratuity will be added)
- Children: (6-12): $17.95
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort invites you to advantage of all the benefits of eating out this Thanksgiving. Enjoy tasty food and time with friends and family without slaving in the kitchen or cleaning up the mess!
Garden Court Restaurant: Thursday, November 28, 2013
- Time: 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Cost: $45 for Adults
- $25 for Youth 13-18
- $16 for Children 6-12
- Free for Children 5 and Under
Call 480-951-5135. Advanced reservations are required. Price does not include tax and gratuity.
Remington’s Restaurant & Lounge: Thursday, November 28, 2013
- Time: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Cost: $58 for adults
- $25 for children 6-12
- Live musical entertainment in the lounge
Call 480-951-5101. Advanced reservations are required. Price does not include tax and gratuity.
The chefs at Rawhide Western Town and Steakhouse will be cooking up a storm this Thanksgiving holiday in true western style, inviting families and visitors to celebrate the spirit of the season, enjoy the hometown hospitality and indulge in a holiday meal that’s guaranteed to please the palate.
Guests will enjoy an authentic western menu of traditional holiday favorites that includes a California mixed green salad, slow roasted breast of turkey, honey ham with tequila pineapple glaze, sage stuffing with root vegetables, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and house made turkey gravy, signature green bean casserole with crispy shaved onions, candied yams and orange cranberry sauce. Dessert offerings top the list with a house made spiced pumpkin pie or Dutch apple pie served with fresh whipped cream.
- Time: 11:00 am to close
- Cost: $18.99 for adults
- $8.99 for kids (12 and under)
- Reservations are encouraged. Call (480) 502-5600 or visit email@example.com
This Thanksgiving, The Capital Grille invites you to make their dining room yours. Alongside their full menu, they’ll be offering their take on Thanksgiving favorites. The only effort required for a picture-perfect Thanksgiving this year is reserving your table.
The Montelucia Resort & Spa is putting on a delicious dinner at Prado. Check out all the information here.