“In Arizona, we salt margaritas not sidewalks. “Local Saying
We love Arizona for many reasons: the saguaro cactus in Tucson, the wonderful college town of Flagstaff, the sublime Grand Canyon, and the beauty of the Painted Desert. Not to mention the beautiful sunshine, especially in the winter when much of the United States is shoveling snow or salting sidewalks.
- Enjoy one of the country's most incredible networks of paved, flat, and car-free bicycle paths
- Skate up to 126 miles over five days if you choose the Long Route each day (short and medium routes always available)
- Stay in the fun college town of Tempe, home to Arizona State University
- Explore Old Town Scottsdale, chock full of restaurants, shops, bars, and wineries
- Skate (or bicycle) along canals, through the desert, past rural landscapes, and along green parks and golf courses