Gather the dogs and enjoy an early morning stroll through the garden every Saturday morning. You and your pup will have a tail-wagging good time exploring all the beauty and sniffs of the trails. The last admission is 10:30 a.m.
The Garden Shop welcomes dogs during your visit and The Patio Café will open at 8:00 a.m. offering a light menu to enjoy.
For the health and safety of guests and dogs, please note the following:
- Please BYOB (bring your own bowl) to fill at Hydration Stations located at 5 points throughout the Garden.
- Please bring waste bags and clean up after your dog.
- Dogs must be on a leash, licensed, and up to date on vaccinations.
- Owners must maintain control of their dogs at all times.
- Any dogs deemed to be aggressive to humans or other dogs will be asked to leave the Garden.
- Watch those noses and paws! Be alert to cactus pieces and other debris on the trails and do not allow dogs to wander off-trail.
- Be aware of your dogs’ limits and monitor your pet for signs of heat stress.
- An indoor “cool-off” space is located in Webster Auditorium. You may also locate cooler areas under the shade of mature trees on several Garden trails.