This event reoccurs on selected days.
Enjoy a weekend excursion with your four-legged friend through the Garden’s trails. A paw-fect place to enjoy the outdoors together with some great photo ops.
For the health and safety of guests and dogs, please note the following:
- Stay hydrated! Water fountains and refill stations are located throughout the Garden.
- Clean up after your dog and deposit bagged waste in trash receptacles.
- Dogs must be on a leash, licensed, and up-to-date on vaccinations.
- Owners must maintain control of their dogs at all times.
- Any dogs deemed to be aggressive to humans or other dogs will be asked to leave the Garden.
- Watch those noses and paws! Be alert to cactus pieces and other debris on the trails and do not allow dogs to wander off the trail.
- Be aware of your dog’s limits and monitor your pet for signs of heat stress.
- Owners should pay attention to their dog’s known heat tolerance. Dogs with heavy coats or low heat tolerance may want to visit another day.
- Rangers will be present and alert on the trails to make sure that our dog guests are doing okay.
- Do you have dog booties/socks or a pet stroller? Feel free to bring them to the Garden.