Arizona Restaurant Week is the most edible time of the year, giving local, regional, and national food lovers the opportunity to enjoy a three-course, prix-fixe dinner menu. This statewide affair offers foodies a wealth of dining opportunities and the chance to get outside their own neighborhood and try something new. From sizzling Southwestern and soothing comfort foods to five-star dining and international fare – it’s all on the table at Arizona Restaurant Week. So prepare your taste buds and dig in! You can choose to either dine in or take out!
For a current list of all participating restaurants, click here. Some of Scottsdale's favorite spots are highlighted below.
- Barrio Queen (five participating locations)
- El Chorro
- Elements at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa
- Hearth '61 at Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale
- Lon's at the Hermosa Inn
- Marcellino Ristorante
- Prado at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
- The Canal Club at The Scott Resort and Spa
- The Capital Grille (two participating locations)
- The House Brasserie
- Weft & Warp Art Bar + Kitchen
- ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho