Hop onboard the Paradise & Pacific Railroad and experience a winter wonderland of holiday lights and displays. No trip to the park is complete without a spin on the historic Charros Carousel or a cup of hot cocoa from Hartley’s General Store. Santa will also be at the park nightly through December 23 to visit and take photos with.
- The event will feature limited capacity of 750 people per one hour and a half time blocks at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. nightly
The park will only be accessible to those who have purchased tickets during a specific time block. Visitors will have an opportunity to ride the train and carousel as many times as they’d like during their time slot. With limited ticket sales nightly, the lines will be much shorter and will allow for multiple train or carousel rides. Announcements will be made when the hour and a half is up and it is time to leave the event area.
There will be no Holiday Lights on Dec. 24, Dec. 25 and Dec. 31.
- Tickets are $15 per person
- Free admission for children two years old and younger
- The ticket fee reserves a one-and-a-half-hour block of time from 6 – 7:30 p.m. or 8 – 9:30 p.m.
- Includes unlimited train and carousel rides
- Access to holiday photo pods
- Visit with Santa (until Dec. 23)
- Food and drinks available for purchase in Hartley’s General Store
- Model Railroad Building will be open for viewing our tiniest trains
Tickets must be purchased online via ActiveNet beginning Nov. 1 at 8 a.m. You must establish an ActiveNet account to purchase tickets.
Members will receive a 50% discount on tickets.