OdySea Aquarium will be celebrating the Labor Day holiday with a specialty themed Hawaiian event beginning on Sept. 1st through Sept. 3rd. This family friendly luau will take place inside the aquarium with themed activities throughout each day. The Aquarium will be decked out in theme with floral garland, paper lanterns, beach balls, palm trees, hibiscus flowers, hula dancers, tiki masks, giant sunglasses, Luau music and more!
Specialty themed activities will include:
- Starting at 1:00 P.M. daily
- The Tour will include food preparation, the Sea Turtles daily food menu, and a tour of the Reef Exhibits where guests will observe and feed the turtles up close and person
- Tour will be 35-40 minutes long
- All guests must be over the age of 6
- $19.95 per guest (not including admission)
- Everyday at 11:15 A.M. and 2:15 P.M.
- The Penguin Limbo will begin as a Penguin Parade through Fresh Water Gallery
- Limbo Rock will play throughout the Fresh Water Gallery
- When parade ends at Penguin Point, select penguins will limbo
- Daily during Labor Day Luau at 11:00 A.M. thru 4:00 P.M.
- Daily from 10:00 A.M. through 4:30 P.M.
- The Program will highlight the animals in the SeaTREK exhibit
Animals of the Tropics at Deep Ocean
- Daily at 11:45 A.M., 1:45 P.M., and 4:45 P.M.
- The program will highlight the animals in Deep Ocean exhibit
- Bingo cards with traditional 25 spaces will be handed out to children at the scanning stations where they will use animals to fill the spaces. Children with Bingo will receive a prize and a chance to win a Grand Prize at the exit of OdySea Voyager
- The Bingo Grand Prize will include a his or her own Luau Party with an Animal Ambassador Appearance for 12 children and 2 adults – valued at $500