This event will reoccur on selected days. See the website for more details.
Enter a desert wonderland this holiday season at Desert Botanical Garden with Las Noches de las Luminarias. Enjoy an evening filled with sparkling luminarias and twinkling holiday lights. Musical performances, entertainment, and holiday delights line the Garden’s iconic trails for a picture-perfect night.
Plus, new this year, the holiday also includes an extra layer of beauty with the bold and lyrical large-scale sculptures of Playing with Stars by Rotraut interweaving gracefully with the sparkles of the luminaria bags throughout the trails and Ottosen Gallery.
SPONSOR A LUMINARIA TRIBUTE BAG | Honor a loved one or celebrate a special occasion with a personalized message on a special luminaria bag that will be placed at the Jan and Tom Lewis Desert Portal during Las Noches de las Luminarias. Sponsorship begins at $125. Call 480.941.3517 for more information.
Dec 18 | La Posada
Returning for the first time since 2019, La Posada on Dec. 18, celebrates the Mexican holiday tradition of La Posada. Cherish the time spent with family and friends, join in the festivities of two singing processions through the Garden, break piñatas and savor traditional food and drinks. La Posada activities are included with Luminaria ticket.
HELP THOSE IN NEED | This year when you purchase your Luminaria tickets, you will have the opportunity to help those in need by donating to Season for Sharing during the check-out process. Season for Sharing funds agencies help at-risk children and families, improve education and serve the elderly.
Know Before You Go
- Please enter at your ticketed time. Advance reservations are required and entry times have limited capacity. The last guest admission is 8:30 p.m.
- Parking is complimentary. Please allow extra time to park and enter at your designated time.
- Patio Café and Gertrude’s Restaurant offer several dining options. Advanced reservations are recommended for Gertrude’s.
- Bars offering a variety of holiday drinks are available throughout the Garden and accept debit and credit only.
- Garden Shop is open until 10 p.m. Members receive a 10% discount upon presentation of a valid Membership card at checkout.
- Electric scooters and wheelchairs can be reserved online in advance on a first-come, first-served basis.