Chef Marcellino will teach participants how to cook Pasta Fagioli, which is a delectable, robust pasta, and bean soup. After the class, guests will enjoy lunch of Chef’s dish, a fresh organic salad, and Chef Marcellino’s delicious biscotti. The cost is $50 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Seating is limited, and reservations are required.
SAFETY NOTE: Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, Marcellino Ristorante enhanced its already-stringent protocols to include:
- Restaurant team wellness and temperature checks are logged daily.
- All staff is required to wash their hands frequently and extensively.
- All staff is required to wear protective equipment, masks, and gloves.
- The restaurant has reconﬁgured the layout of the dining room and outdoor patios to ensure safe distancing measures.
- All guest and service areas are rigorously disinfected with EPA-approved antimicrobial -products every 30 minutes.