This event reoccurs every Friday.
Memory Lounge is an arts program for people with mild to moderate memory loss and their care partners. Engagement in the arts can improve your quality of life by:
- Improving mood and outlook
- Lessening the effects of depression and/or anxiety
- Offering a comfortable social outing
- Giving you wonderful moments together
- Putting something FUN on your calendar!
Each series will introduce you to professional artists who will lead workshops in visual arts, music, dance, or theatre. Additionally, you will see the current exhibitions at the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) and engage in discussions about the artworks, ideas, and artists. This is a wonderful self-care opportunity that promises to create new joyful memories!
Workshops take place twice each month from 1–2:30 p.m.