All ages are invited to join us for the 2021 Western Wiffle Ball Classic: Presented by Big League Wiffle Ball. 42 teams will compete in a tournament at the Spring Training home of the San Francisco Giants. Games are 4 innings or 35 minutes whichever comes first. All teams are guaranteed 3 games before 16 teams proceed to the single-elimination playoffs. First and second-place teams will receive a commemorative trophy.
Players can participate in a home run derby in between games.
- Each team can have 3 to 5 players.
- The defense will have 3 players, which includes the pitcher.
- No base running. There will be designated singles, doubles, triples and home runs.
- Teams will need to bring their own bats and balls, which will be inspected before play. Scuffing is allowed, but no other advantages.
- Teams are required to dress in the same color.
- There will be a $5 charge to participate in the day-long home run derby, which can also be paid on site.