Visit the renowned Scottsdale Arts District for this special ArtWalk, as the streets come alive with festive lighting, decorated windows, traditional southwest luminarias and beautiful hanging baskets. The biggest attraction is sure to be the art, as galleries debut new exhibitions and display works perfect for gift-giving.
The Scottsdazzle ArtWalk is part of the Gold Palette ArtWalk Series, produced by the Scottsdale Gallery Association in conjunction with the City of Scottsdale. Participating galleries include:
- Art One Gallery; 4130 N Marshall Way
- Altamira Fine Art Scottsdale; 7038 E. Main St.
- Bonner David Galleries; 7040 E Main St.
- Carstens Fine Art Studio & Gallery; 7077 E. Main St., #5
- French Designer Jeweler; 7148 E. Main Street
- On the Edge; 7077 E. Main Street, Ste. 1
- Quan’tum Art, Inc.; 7077 E. Main St., #16
- Mainview Gallery; 7120 E. Main Street
- Signature Gallery;7177 E Main St, Scottsdale
- Xanadu Gallery;7039 E Main St #101
- Wilde Meyer Gallery; 4142 N, Marshall Way