Rock and roll at the Railroad Park is back on track! Enjoy concerts every Sunday evening with a variety of local bands. Recently recognized as one of the best live music venues in Arizona by Best of American Towns, Sundays at The Railroad Park are the place to be in Scottsdale this summer. With Classic Rock, Retro ’80s, Country, Rhythm and Blues and Retro ’90s, we’ve got a little something for everyone. Bring a blanket or chair and relax in the park. Pack a picnic or enjoy something tasteful from one of the food trucks that will be onsite.
Due to COVID-19 and public health recommendations, we have had to significantly modify the structure of this year’s event. There are several big changes to this year’s event that will provide a safe and socially distanced environment. Your visit to Summer Concerts may look different than it has in previous years, but we intend to create a safe and memorable experience for you and your family. We ask that all guests understand and adhere to all public health protocols.
- The event will feature a limited capacity of 750 people.
- 120 8’x8′ marked spaces all distanced 6′ apart that can fit up to 6 people.
- You are asked to remain within your space during the concert unless you are using the restrooms or purchasing food.
- Masks will be required for anyone six years and older.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be available at the rides and throughout the event area.
- All areas and attractions with potential lines will have social distancing stickers in place.
Gates will open at 5 p.m. Wristbands will be given to all attendees. The event area will only be accessible to those who have purchased tickets for that specific concert.
- May 30 | Mogollon | High energy Country
- June 27 | Piano Men: Generations | Billy Joel & Elton John Tribute
- June 20 | Abba Fab | Abba Fab Tribute
- June 13 | People Who Could Fly | Alternative/Indie Pop
- June 6 | Rock Lobster | Ultimate 80's Retro
- July 4 | JJ's Band | Motown/80's/Dance