Pitch your tents by the tracks and experience a night of fun and adventure while camping at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. All you’ll need are your tents and sleeping bags to enjoy an evening of family fun underneath the stars. We will have a variety of activities suitable for all ages, including a full catered dinner, a movie, breakfast and of course, train and carousel rides. Hartley’s General Store will be open for ice cream and other treats.
Reserve a space online via ActiveNet beginning March 1. You must establish an ActiveNet account to reserve a space.
- $100.00 – 10×10 Space. Includes 2 People
- $200.00 – 12×12 Space. Includes 4 people
- $300.00 – 18×18 Space. Includes 6 people
- $45.00 – For each additional person
- $100.00 tent rental size (10’x 9′) sleeps up to four. Limited availability, please email: email@example.com
- Annual Members will receive a 10% discount on registration fees.
You are responsible for bringing a tent that fits within your assigned space, along with appropriate gear for all weather conditions.
Cost will include:
- Reserving a space
- Unlimited train & carousel rides
- Lawn games
- Catered Dinner (TBD)
- Movie and popcorn
Schedule of Activities:
- 3 p.m. gates open for check-in and setup
- Unlimited rides from 4 – 7 p.m.
- Games & activities with staff 4 – 7 p.m.
- Dinner is served from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. (Catered TBD)
- Movie (TBD) 8 – 10 p.m.
- Lights out at 11 p.m.
- Breakfast 7 – 10 a.m.
- Campsite teardown 9 – 10 a.m.
*Activities & times are subject to change.
Scottsdale, AZ 85250