Chef Marcellino will present an extraordinary four-course dinner which includes an antipasto, one of his specialty hand-crafted pasta dishes, secondo (entree), and delicious homemade biscotti for dessert. Sommelier Dario Soldan of Classico Wines will pair fine Italian wines with each course. Throughout the evening, Chef Marcellino and Dario will speak about the cuisine and the wines poured. Guests will learn about the wine characteristics, origins, and why they pair so perfectly with each course. Reservations must be made by the Friday before each event. Each reservation must include a minimum of four people per party (up to 10 maximum) so that the restaurant can arrange seating to abide by social distancing rules.
SAFETY NOTE: Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, Marcellino Ristorante enhanced its already-stringent protocols to include:
- Restaurant team wellness and temperature checks are logged daily.
- All staff is required to wash their hands frequently and extensively.
- All staff is required to wear protective equipment, masks, and gloves.
- The restaurant has reconﬁgured the layout of the dining room and outdoor patios to ensure safe distancing measures.
- All guest and service areas are rigorously disinfected with EPA-approved antimicrobial -products every 30 minutes.