Scottsdale is opening for business in accordance with guidelines set forth by Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey and the Arizona Department of Health Services. At this time, many businesses have fully reopened while some are limiting services, are open by appointment only, or remain closed. We recommend calling ahead to any business you plan to visit to confirm that they are open.
- Hotels & Resorts: Most Scottsdale properties are now open and welcoming guests with safe, clean rooms and plenty of warm Southwestern hospitality. For information on available accommodations, click here. Pools also are open at our hotels and resorts, though groups larger than 10 are prohibited from congregating together in or near the pool.
- Restaurants, Bars & Nightclubs: Dine-in service with reduced occupancy and enhanced sanitation measures is available at many of Scottsdale’s finest restaurants, as well as bars and nightclubs with food offerings. Convenient curbside pick-up also is available.
- Retail: Retail businesses, including independent retailers and shopping centers, are open with proper social distancing and sanitation measures. Please call ahead to find out if appointments are required.
- Attractions & Recreation: Scottsdale’s attractions and recreation companies are continuing to reopen, with more businesses coming online daily. Those that remain closed are offering fun virtual tours and programs that you can enjoy online. Previously closed water parks and tubing operators also are allowed to reopen with reduced occupancy and in compliance with mitigation efforts established by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Golf Courses: Most Scottsdale golf courses are now open; however clubhouse amenities may still be limited.
- Wine Tasting Rooms: The tasting rooms along the Old Town Scottsdale Wine Trail are currently open as they operate under a different liquor license than nightclubs and bars (see “What’s Closed” below). Some tasting rooms are by reservation only, so please call ahead before visiting.
- Gyms & Fitness Centers: Previously closed gyms and fitness centers are allowed to reopen with reduced occupancy and in compliance with mitigation efforts established by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Movie Theaters: Movie theaters are reopening with reduced occupancy and in compliance with mitigation efforts established by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Businesses in the below category will remain closed until Maricopa County meets specific public health benchmarks set by the Arizona Department of Health Services. However, exceptions have been made, allowing some businesses to reopen early. If you are planning to visit a business in the below category, we recommend calling ahead to confirm if they are closed.
- Nightclubs & Bars not operating as restaurants
Please also note that the Scottsdale Tourism Information Center at Scottsdale Fashion Square is closed until further notice, however you may chat with a destination expert by clicking the “Chat with Us” button in the lower-right corner of this screen or by calling 800-782-1117.