Arizona's largest outlet, value-retail shopping, dining and entertainment destination hosting millions of shoppers annually. Arizona Mills is home to Forever 21, Last Call by Nieman Marcus, NIKE Clearance Store, H&M, Conn's Home Plus, At Home, Gap Outlet, Levi's, Bebe, Tommy Hilfiger, Disney Store Outlet, G by Guess, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Gymboree and many more popular retailers all under one roof!
Dining and entertainment venues include: The only Rainforest Cafe, Sea Life Arizona, and GameWorks, Plus Harkins IMAX, Garcias, Claim Jumper, Johnny Rockets, Joe's Crab Shack, and LEGOLAND Discovery Center coming Spring of 2016.
Tourist Information Center:
Arizona Mills is a designated State of Arizona Tourist Information Center and the only shopping center in the state that holds the designation. Whether you are looking for things to do, places to stay, or state guides the concierge desk near entry 1 will help you with your Arizona experience.
Arizona Mills is centrally located in Tempe, AZ at the intersection of I-10 and US 60 (I-10 exit Baseline or Highway 60 exit Priest Road South).
- 5 miles from Arizona State University Sun Devils
- 8 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- 10 miles from Downtown Phoenix home to the NBA Phoenix Suns
- 20 miles from Glendale home to the NFL Arizona Cardinals and NHL Phoenix Coyotes
- 90 miles from Tucson home to University of Arizona Wildcats
- Centrally located to MLB Cactus League Spring Training Stadiums