Whether you’re leasing-seasonally or purchasing your own desert home… moving to a state you have only visited previously can feel both exciting and daunting! Good for you, it is a great step you are taking, finding your own little place in the sun in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona!
How Can I help?
You should be provided the best options and information to make your life-changing decision, and my job is to help you accomplish your goal through education to the process, and to eliminate pressure along the way.
I’ve been called persistent, focused and fearless so let me put that to work for you. I specialize in the 50+ Real Estate Market. My clients know me as a committed listener who understands their needs, and whose duty is to provide them clarity, perspective and confidentiality.
Real Estate is a local market business and it’s my goal to be your economist of choice, whether leasing, relocating or purchasing a second-home here in the valley.
I understand what relocation feels like, I moved to Scottsdale from Minnesota (You betcha)! I know what it’s like driving around with a GPS, trying to figure out what neighborhood you might want to call home. And all those gates, let’s get behind them and see what there is to see.
Always working to be smarter for my clients having earned:
- Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS®) Certification
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) Designation
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation
- Scottsdale Convention & Visitor’s Bureau
- The Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce
- Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors
- Lock Boxes for Seniors, a monthly volunteer partnering with the Scottsdale Fire Department distributing Lock Boxes to seniors.
Fun: Grand baby chaser, hiker, birder, Wine-snob wannabe.