Scottsdale Loves Your Loonies
Stretch that Canadian dollar with great Scottsdale deals
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (Jan. 12, 2017) – Back by popular demand, Experience Scottsdale’s Loonie Love campaign will extend its reach (and savings) into 2017.
Canadians come to Scottsdale in droves every year, and anyone who lives north of the American border knows why. Certainly, Scottsdale has nearly perfect winter weather – temperatures average about 22 degrees Celsius – but the city’s world-class amenities, resorts, restaurants and outdoor adventure are also available to Canadians at terrific discounts to beef up the strength of the Canadian dollar.
Take advantage of savings on hotels, dining and activities.
- Best of Boulders – Take advantage of the recreation that abounds at the Boulders with a $50 daily resort credit (valid through 12/31/2017)
- Canadian Brunch at Bespoke Inn – Enjoy complimentary brunch each morning at Virtu, the inn’s award-winning restaurant, when you book two or more nights. Mention “Canadian Brunch” at the time of booking (valid through 5/31/2017)
- 15% off Mountain Shadows – Book the “Canadian Rate” and save 15% at the distinctive, modern boutique golf resort set between Camelback and Mummy mountains. (valid through 12/31/2017; now accepting reservations for stays beginning March 1.)
- Our Neighbors Up North – This package at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia includes 20% off the best available rate, overnight parking ($22 value), a $20 credit toward any regularly-priced golf shirt, $35 golf club rentals at Eagle Mountain Golf Club ($15 savings), as well as a waived resort fee ($25 value).
- 10% Savings on Bike Rentals - See the desert from a mountain bike with Arizona Outback Adventures, which has more than 300 bikes in its fleet. Canadians receive 10% off all bike rentals, just for being Canadian! (valid through April 30, 2017).
For a full list of offers, visit www.LoonieLoveinScottsdale.com
Air Canada recently announced a new daily direct flight from Vancouver beginning May 1. Canada is a top international travel market for Scottsdale, and the top revenue-producing Canadian markets by city are: Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Edmonton. Getting to Scottsdale has never been easier thanks to plentiful flights at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, including convenient nonstop service via Air Canada, American Airlines, United and WestJet.
Laura McMurchie, VP of Communications