SCOTTSDALE SUMMER STEALS
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (April 19, 2019) – We know. Scottsdale summers are H-O-T. But, while temperatures climb to triple digits, resort rates dip to as much as 60 percent off, DJs heat up the pool party scene, kids splash around to their hearts’ content, and the spa deals beckon for relaxation, making Scottsdale the ultimate summer vacation spot. ItsThatHot.com is a one-stop shop for trip planning; whether that means fun for the whole family, resetting with rest and rejuvenation or letting loose as the life of the party. Read on for the desert’s hottest deals.
HOT HOTEL STAYS
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch: Rates start at $139 at this kid-friendly resort. The 2.5-acre water playground, waterslide, sandy beach and rock-climbing wall will keep the whole family busy this summer vacation. Valid May 28 to Aug. 29.
REST & RELAXATION
- Boulders Resort & Spa: Rates start at $139 at this peaceful hideaway surrounded by the Sonoran Desert with endless amenities, including a world-class spa, delectable dining, 36 holes of scenic golf and outdoor adventure right outside your casita. Valid June 1 to Aug. 31.
LIFE OF THE PARTY
- Hotel Valley Ho: Located right in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, rates start at just $99. Lounge poolside at the signature OH Pool and take part in Frosé Friday, plus Saturday and Sunday DJ entertainment and drink specials. Valid May 5 to Sept. 30.
SAVE ON ACTIVITIES
- Green Zebra Adventures: Explore the breathtaking desert by ATV with Green Zebra. Save 15 percent on tours in June and 20 percent off tours July-September. Kids ride free per paying adult for even more of a savings! Valid June 1 to Sept. 30.
REST & RELAXATION
- Joya Spa: Unwind every day of the week with Joya Spa’s daily summer specials. Relax with discounted massages, facials, manicures and pedicures and fitness classes. Prices change daily based on package. Valid June 1 to Sept. 30.
LIFE OF THE PAR-TEE
- The Phoenician Golf Club: Experience The Phoenician's newly redesigned 18-hole golf course this summer for just $79 per person (Mon.-Thurs.) or $89 per person (Fri.-Sun.) before 11 a.m. Valid May 28-August 30.
Laura McMurchie, Vice President of Communications
Jennifer Duffy, Director of Communications
Christina La Porte, Communications Manager
Emily Lawrence, Communications Coordinator