SCOTTSDALE’S “LOONIE LOVE” RETURNS
Canadian dollar goes far with great Scottsdale deals
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (Oct. 23, 2017) – Back by popular demand, Experience Scottsdale’s “Loonie Love” campaign will extend its reach (and savings) into 2018.
Nearly 1 million Canadians visit Arizona every year and anyone who lives north of the U.S. border knows it’s not just the nearly perfect winter weather that pulls them to Scottsdale. The terrific discounts on the city’s world-class amenities, resorts, restaurants and outdoor adventure help stretch the Canadian dollar and add more bang to the Scottsdale vacation buck.
Savings on hotels, dining and activities include:
- The Longer You Stay, the Less You Pay – At The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch, it pays to extend your stay (for Canadians). All stays of two nights or more include a $50 food and beverage credit and two $25 Spa Vouchers, plus an additional percentage off room rates, dependent upon the number of nights: 10 percent off two nights, 15 percent off three nights, 20 percent off four to six nights, and 35 percent off for seven nights or more. (Valid through Dec. 31, 2018).
- 15 percent off at Hotel Valley Ho and Mountain Shadows – Save 15 percent on prevailing rates at Downtown Scottsdale’s iconic Hotel Valley Ho and the area’s newest property, Mountain Shadows, both just minutes from all of the action. (Valid through Dec. 31, 2018).
- Neighbors Up North – Escape the cold for an ultimate desert retreat at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia with 25 percent off the best flexible rate, overnight parking ($22 value) and a waived resort fee ($25 value). (Valid through Dec. 31, 2018).
- $25 off Grand Canyon Tours – Canadian visitors are invited to explore the natural beauty of Arizona and one of the seven natural wonders of the world with DETOURS of Arizona on a Grand Canyon small group day tour. Save $25 per person. (Valid through Dec. 28, 2018).
- 10 percent savings on bike rentals – See the desert from a mountain bike with Arizona Outback Adventures, which has more than 300 bikes in its fleet. Canadians receive 10 percent off all bike rentals, just for being Canadian. (Valid through Dec. 31, 2018).
- Canyoneering at 15 percent off – Grab some friends or family for a guided adventure of a lifetime offering anything from hiking and boulder hopping, to swimming and rappelling. Canadian groups of two or more will enjoy 15 percent off dry or wet canyon tours with 360 Adventures. (Valid through Dec. 31, 2018)
- Get a taste of Old Town Scottsdale with Arizona Food Tours – Check out all of the delicious attractions found in “The West’s Most Western Town” with 10 percent off using promo code: Canadian upon checkout at www.arizonafoodtours.com. (Valid through May 31, 2018)
For a full list of offers, visit www.LoonieLoveinScottsdale.com
Getting to Scottsdale has never been easier thanks to plentiful flights to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, including convenient nonstop service via Air Canada, American Airlines, United and WestJet.
Laura McMurchie, Vice President of Communications
Melanie Greco, Canadian PR representative for Experience Scottsdale