SECOND ANNUAL SCOTTSDALE GOLF WEEK, JAN 8 - 14, 2018
Outstanding values and fun events to showcase “the World’s Finest Golf Destination”
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (Sept.12, 2017) – In its second year, Scottsdale Golf Week will take place January 8-14, 2018. The weeklong celebration of golf in Scottsdale will be a boon for golf travelers, featuring special pricing, unique events and outstanding values on vacation packages at dozens of the city’s most celebrated courses, resorts and attractions.
“Golf is an integral part of Scottsdale’s identity,” said Caroline Stoeckel, vice president of marketing for Experience Scottsdale, a major sponsor of Scottsdale Golf Week. “There are 51 golf courses within the City and more than 200 in the surrounding area. Combine these factors with Scottsdale’s other attributes – the climate, natural beauty, nightlife, resorts and other attractions – and you’ve got the ‘World’s Finest Golf Destination.’ Our goal is to put our golf mecca on display for all to enjoy during Scottsdale Golf Week.”
The week includes a variety of golf-themed special events, a sweepstakes, unique dining and shopping opportunities and enticing stay and play opportunities at Scottsdale golf resorts, such as:
- Enjoy 30% off tee times at Camelback Golf Club
- Book an hour lesson on the Robotic Swing Trainer at Boccieri Golf and receive a 25% discount
- Pay just $55 plus tax per player for 18 holes of golf, cart and choice of breakfast or lunch at Starfire Golf Club
- Book your first round of golf and get the 2nd round at 30% off at Troon North Golf Club
- Receive a complimentary appetizer with purchase of an entrée at Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Enjoy 15% off of the best available rate at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa
Last year – the inaugural Scottsdale Golf Week event – Experience Scottsdale golf course members saw a 14.7-percent increase in rounds over the same period the year prior.
A detailed calendar of activities, packages and opportunities for Scottsdale Golf Week is available at ScottsdaleGolfWeek.com. As additional properties, courses and attractions come on board, updated information will be provided on the website and via Experience Scottsdale’s social media channels.
To learn more about what makes Scottsdale the “World’s Finest Golf Destination,” visit ExperienceScottsdaleGolf.com.
Jerry Rose, APR