SWING AND SAVE WITH SCOTTSDALE’S BEST LATE SUMMER GOLF DEALS
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (Sept. 12, 2018) – Summer may be winding down, but Scottsdale’s great golf deals are still in full swing through the end of September, giving discerning players one last shot to enjoy the destination’s world-class golf courses at an outstanding value.
STAY & PLAY
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess’ “Championship Golf Package” – which starts at approximately $1,500 per night during the height of the spring season – is a steal at $495 per night, through Sept. 30 (double occupancy, based upon availability). The package includes one night of accommodations, one round of golf per adult guest at either TPC Scottsdale or Grayhawk Golf Club, complimentary transportation to and from the golf course, and complimentary golf concierge service.
- The “Unlimited Golf Package” at JW Marriott Camelback Inn starts at just $349 per night and includes overnight casita accommodations (regularly $600+ per night in season), daily breakfast, unlimited golf at Camelback Golf Club, and 20 percent off purchases in the resort’s golf, tennis and spa retail shops. Valid through Sept. 30.
GIMME MORE DEALS
- At Ak-Chin Southern Dunes, players who purchase the “Dunes Day Double Play” package, available through Oct. 14, will receive breakfast at the Arroyo Grille and 36 holes of golf for just $154 per player. Visitors can also make a day of it out on the green with the “Shake Rattle and Show” package, running at $99 per player and offering a round of golf, a famous Arroyo Grille milkshake, $20 in free play at Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino, and two movie tickets to the Ak-Chin UltraStar Multitainment Center.
- Mountain Shadows’ “Birdie, Brews & Views” package pairs a round of golf on the popular Short Course with a sampling of craft beers and a Birdie club sandwich at Rusty’s Patio & Lounge, for just $61 per player.
- Players simply looking for a great round of golf at a great price on Scottsdale’s top courses can find tee times up to 50 percent off peak season rates, at Talking Stick Golf Club (as low as $45/round), The Boulders Golf Club (as low as $55/round), and Grayhawk Golf Club (as low as $100/round).
To prepare for the cool-weather season ahead, golfers may encounter closures at Scottsdale courses during late September and early to mid-October for overseeding. Check out the Arizona Golf Association’s comprehensive guide to overseeding schedules throughout the state here before booking a golf stay.
Find more about what makes Scottsdale the “World’s Finest Golf Destination” at ExperienceScottsdaleGolf.com.
Laura McMurchie, Vice President of Communications
Jerry Rose, Communication Links On Behalf of Experience Scottsdale