A refined Sonoran Desert setting, abundant sunshine, warm daytime temperatures, and outstanding hotel and resort values are just a few of the reasons why Canadian groups love Scottsdale. We even make it easy to get here with nonstop air service from Calgary, Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon and Kelowna. And perhaps best of all, Scottsdale offers the discovery of something delightfully unexpected – the stirring beauty of our Sonoran Desert landscape.
Arizona & Canada: Good for Business!
- Canada and Arizona enjoy more than $3.7 billion in annual bilateral trade.
- An average of $1.4 million in bilateral goods and services crosses the border between Canada and the U.S. every minute of every day.
- On average, 1,005,900 Canadians visit Arizona Annually, spending approximately $1.1 billion.
- Roughly 146,800 Arizona jobs depend on trade and investment with Canada.
What Scottsdale Brings to the Table
- Scottsdale’s luxury resorts and top-tier hotels offer on-property amenities that range from golf and spa to world-class dining, waterparks and cultural programs, so guests can experience some of our city’s best offerings without even leaving the property.
- When it comes to creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences for incentive groups, Scottsdale makes it easy with options like gourmet dining in the Sonoran Desert, behind-the-scenes art and cultural tours, guided tours of the Old Town Wine and Ale trails, and thrilling desert adventures.
- With area activities and attractions that include off-road desert tours, hot air ballooning, architectural masterpieces, world-class shopping, and a vibrant arts scene, Scottsdale offers your attendees a wealth of options for pre- and post-meeting fun.
- Experience Scottsdale hosts an annual Canadian FAM tour to give you the opportunity to experience our destination firsthand.
What the Professionals are Saying
“Just a quick note of thanks to express my gratitude for being included in this year’s Canadian FAM. I had an absolutely amazing time and the event was so well run and organized. The first thing I did this morning when I got to my office was tell our president how beautiful Scottsdale was and that I would love to bring our group next year. I don’t think I’ll have any trouble convincing him to let me have my way!”
Andrea Barendregt | Corporate Financial Canadian Meeting Planner
“I know personally how challenging it can be to organize events and make everyone happy. Last week’s event was a success and I appreciate all your hard work and effort in pulling it all together. For me personally, I gained invaluable knowledge about what Scottsdale has to offer and the special Canadian business relationship with the state of Arizona.”
Aldena Torres | Corporate Legal Canadian Meeting Planner