Holiday: Sip, Savor & Celebrate Package
Enjoy a $75 daily resort credit, VIP early entrance to Christmas at the Princess, and more!
Christmas at the Princess is back and features more than 4 million twinkling lights, the Princess Express trains, an outdoor Desert Ice skating rink, S'moresland and plenty of holiday cheer. The entire resort is decked out and we invite you to experience the 9th Annual Christmas at the Princess with our Sip, Savor & Celebrate Holiday Package from November 20 to December 30, 2018.
Sip on warm cocoa fireside, savor modern Mexican cuisine at La Hacienda restaurant and celebrate with festivities sure to turn into holiday traditions.
- Accommodation in a luxuriously appointed Fairmont Room
- $75 daily resort credit valid for use at: Well & Being Spa, holiday shopping at any Fairmont retail outlet, all resort food and beverage outlets or ice skating
- Up to 2 Adult and 3 Child passes, providing ‘VIP lane access’ to select Christmas at the Princess attractions
- One-hour early access to designated festival amenities, including:
- Photos with Santa (photo package fees apply)
- Private holiday character meet-and-greet
- Skating at Desert Ice Skating Rink,* Frosty’s Ferris Wheel, Polar Glide Ice Slide and Christmas Carousel
Rates start at $309 per room, per night based on double occupancy. Promo code: PSIP
Please note/Terms & Conditions: Package “starting from” rates vary by season and are subject to change at any time, and based on availability. Featured rate is plus tax per room, per night, based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Resort service charge of $32 per room, per night (plus applicable tax) applies. Resort service charge includes half-day access to Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, basic Internet access and more. For more information or to book the Sip, Savor & Celebrate package, call 480.585.4848. The Sip, Savor & Celebrate Package is available for booking until December 30, 2018. *Additional fees may apply for some activities, including ice skating and photos with Santa.