MEET 2020 Group Offer
GET REWARDED WITH OUR MEETINGS OFFER
Let us take some things off your mind and your bill.
- 25,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points
- Up to 5% credit towards master bill
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all event spaces
- Waived cancellation fees
- Waived attrition
Terms and Conditions Offer only valid for new bookings. Meeting must be booked by 3/31/2020, with all meetings completed by 8/31/2020. Must reference offer code MEET2020 when booking. Each qualifying meeting must consist of a minimum of 10 paid peak night guestrooms and maximum of 75 paid peak night guestrooms. Offer, function space and guestrooms subject to availability. Offer not valid in conjunction with citywide bookings, previously booked or held meetings or any other meeting promotion or offer. Planner may earn World of Hyatt Bonus Points in addition to this promotion. Offer applies to all eligible bookings, including bookings by travel agents and other qualifying third parties at a commissionable rate. Commission payment will be based on the group’s net room revenue (inclusive of any applicable credits or discounts, e.g., complimentary guestroom nights). Meeting planner is responsible for disclosing any benefits or rewards under this offer to the group. Certain rewards may not be available to meeting planners for certain groups, and Hyatt reserves the right to remove rewards that may benefit the meeting planner directly. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels and resorts managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, World of Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Centric®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt ZivaTM, Hyatt ZilaraTM and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and/or its affiliates. ©2020 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Rewards include the following:
• 25,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points: If the planner is not currently a World of Hyatt member, they will need to enroll in the program to receive this reward. World of Hyatt reserves the right to revoke World of Hyatt Bonus Points in the event the meeting does not actualize. Planner may still earn additional World of Hyatt points in addition to this promotion as it is combinable with Bonus Points for Meeting and Events.
• Up to 5% credit towards Master Bill: The % is at the discretion of the hotel. Percentage to be applied to qualifying charges on the total final pre-tax Master Bill. The credit is applicable to eligible charges paid for on the master account. This includes guestroom, banquet food and beverage (on non-labor costs) and meeting MEET2020 or facility charges associated with the event. Other incidental charges incurred at any hotel restaurants, shops and spa that are not stated in the sales contract and applied to the total final Master Bill are not covered by this offer. Qualifying Charges do not include any surcharges, gratuities, hotel fees, taxes or third-party charges by contractors (i.e.: florists, equipment rental, in house A/V company, simultaneous translators, or event/venue decorators etc). Percentage off is to be applied as a credit to the group’s master account prior to final billing. If a Master Account was not established for the group and upon receipt of any outstanding meeting charges due to the hotel, the eligible credit should be paid via a check issued directly to the company or organization sponsoring the meeting. Bookings by qualifying third parties, at a commissionable rate, are eligible for the offer. Applicable commission payments will be based on the group’s net room revenue less any applicable master account credits applied in conjunction with this promotion. Based on availability.
• Complimentary Standard Wi-Fi Connectivity for up to 100 meeting attendees/users in meeting rooms: Must use in-house A/V. Final waived fee based on actualized peak room nights during a qualifying meeting on standard listed price sheet with Hyatt A/V or Hyatt contracted vendor. Up to two complimentary standard connections based on occupied and paid for room night on peak. Based on availability.
• Waived Cancellation
• Waived Attrition