Trees of Hope #LoveUp Holiday Package
It’s the most wonderful time of the year for families to give back. This holiday season, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is partnering with COX Charities to support the #LoveUp Foundation. The #LoveUp Foundation’s mission is to improve the lives of children in the Foster Care System by offering assistance, comfort and hope in that one day they will be living in a home full of love and opportunity. #LoveUp is a rapidly growing movement which provides the means to pay it forward by spreading kindness and compassion to one another while aiding in the mission to provide a fulfilled life rich with the love and experience each child deserves. But that's not all—there will be outdoor ice skating, trips to Santa's Secret Headquarters, rides through more than 4 million lights on the Princess Express trains, s'mores by the fire, our new Winterland and Mrs. Claus’ Corner and much more during our 10th Annual Christmas at the Princess!
For a holiday getaway that gives back, a portion of every Trees of Hope #LoveUp room package booked will directly benefit the #LoveUp Foundation.
- Accommodations in a luxuriously appointed guest room, with guaranteed one room category UPgrade
- 15% off the Daily Rate
- $25 Resort Credit (per stay)
- For Stays From November 26 – December 31, 2019:
- Up to 2 Adult and 3 Child passes, providing ‘VIP lane access’ to select Christmas at the Princess attractions
- Preferred restaurant reservations to one of our dining outlets, including La Hacienda, Bourbon Steak, Ironwood American Kitchen and Toro Latin Restaurant and Rum Bar. *Please note that our restaurants do sell out, so please reserve early.
Rates start at $259 per room, per night based on double occupancy.