The Ultimate Scottsdale Bachelor Party Itinerary
First comes love, then comes the bachelor party – or something like that. All good bachelor parties have a few things in common — good times, good food, and most importantly, good company. Scottsdale, Arizona is the place for all that and more. Lucky for you hands-on grooms and travel savvy groomsmen, we’ve got the guide (aka cheat sheet!) to it all.
Party, Party, Party
Scottsdale’s nightlife scene is hot. But the fun isn’t limited to after the sun sets. In Scottsdale, you can experience anything from Vegas-style pool parties to adrenaline-pumping outdoor adventures.
WHERE TO STAY
- Talking Stick Resort: This AAA Four-Diamond Scottsdale resort is an ideal party spot. Live music, summer-season pool parties, golfing, gaming and dining opportunities are all just steps away from the luxury rooms on property.
- Hotel Valley Ho: Get the celebrity treatment at this historic (but hip!) Old Town Scottsdale hotel. Hotel Valley Ho is a short walk from the bars and restaurants of Old Town. The retro resort even offers 24-hour room service, so you can remedy those midnight munchies after a night out.
- W Scottsdale: Wake up to stunning city views at The W. The contemporary hotel is situated a short-distance from Scottsdale’s nightlife scene but you can start your night with drinks at one of its lounges or bars.
WHERE TO EAT
- Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers: Like its name implies, this sports bar deals in cold beers and burgers. BYOB (build your own burger) or opt for one of the 19 burgers listed on the menu. And you’ll want to add some totchos to your order for the table.
- Bourbon & Bones: Shareable seafood towers, prime chops, and an extensive lineup of spirits make this Old Town Steakhouse a standout.
- Hula’s Modern Tiki: Scottsdale may be nowhere near the ocean, but the tiki vibes, and tiki drinks, are strong at Hula’s.
- Fogo de Chão: Calling all carnivores! Bring your appetites to Fogo de Chão where you can indulge in an all-you-can-eat offering of meats, all carved tableside and prepared in a way that’s unique to Brazilian-style cooking, churrascaria.
- Handcut Burgers & Chophouse: Beef, it’s what’s on the menu at Handcut. The chophouse also slings a sweeping selection of boozy craft drinks. Plus, they’ve got some A-1 reverse happy hour deals.
WHERE TO PARTY
- Maya Day + Nightclub: Day club, check. Night club, check. Maya is the ultimate destination for sun-soaked pool parties and after dark entertainment.
- The Hot Chick: This Scottsdale hotspot is a throwback to the 70s. Get groovy and go in on some fried chicken or grab a handful of tokens and play retro games like Pong, pinball or Mortal Kombat.
- Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row: From brunch to bottle service, Whiskey Row has it all and more. The more? More than 60 whiskeys to choose from at the bar. Cowboy hats not required.
- Talking Stick Resort VIP Release Party: The pool parties at Talking Stick Resort rival what you’d find in Vegas. Through the summer season you can catch some of the top international EDM artists performing at Release.
- Stellar Adventures: Explore the Sonoran Desert by ATV or UTV with Stellar Adventures. The outfit even offers a bar package with your choice of beer and booze for groups.
Scottsdale has been recognized as a premier destination for activities ranging from golf outings to spa days. Unwind with a little rest and relaxation, and maybe a round of golf, before matrimonial bliss.
WHERE TO STAY
- The Phoenician: This swanky spot is positioned at the base of Scottsdale’s iconic Camelback Mountain and offers a range of amenities from its 18-hole golf course and state-of-the-art fitness center to an onsite game room that’s equipped with video games as well as pool and foosball tables.
- Camelback Inn: These Pueblo-inspired accommodations provide all of the modern comforts, and then some. Relax poolside or play a round at Camelback Inn’s championship golf course.
- Fairmont Scottsdale: The Fairmont Scottsdale is recognized as the longest-running AAA Five-Diamond Resort in Arizona. The property features luxury casitas and suites, poolside bars, and top-rated dining options where five-star service is standard. You can even arrange a surprise welcome amenity for the groom-to-be — we’re looking at you, best man.
WHERE TO EAT
- Craft 64: It’s true Scottsdale is hot. But there’s a place in town where it’s even hotter, Craft 64, where each one of their award-winning wood-fired ‘zas are baked to perfection at 900-degrees inside of a wood oven. The laidback pizza joint also pours a hefty selection of local craft beers and regional wines to pair with the pies.
- Citizen Public House: Citizen Public House gives the traditional gastropub a contemporary spin. Here you can find a hearty offering of New American dishes plus classic craft and barrel-aged cocktails.
- J&G Steakhouse: Surf, turf, and sunset views. This Scottsdale steakhouse, located at The Phoenician, is suited for any type of celebration, including bach parties.
- Cornish Pasty: Like empanadas, pasties are baked delicacies stuffed with the perfect combination of savory ingredients. The laidback spot features a long list of the iconic British-style baked pastry, including the Oggie (stuffed with steak, potato, onion and rutabaga) or the Pesto Chicken (with chicken breast, portobello mushrooms, artichoke, fresh mozzarella and pesto).
- The Mission: Influenced by the cuisines of Central America, Spain, Mexico and South America, The Mission brings a variety of Latin flavors to Scottsdale including handmade tacos stuffed with local ingredients to prime cuts cooked over pecan and mesquite wood.
WHERE TO UNWIND
- We Do Men: Owner Stacey Grondahl has created a spa experience tailored for dudes at We Do Men. The man spa offers services ranging from skincare to massage as well as group packages that include brow work, local booze sampling, and a 15-minute quickie — massage!
- Cool Clubs: There are more than 200 golf courses in the Scottsdale area. But before you step foot on the green, get your clubs in order. Cool Clubs can get you ready to play your best round ever.
- TPC Scottsdale: This course plays host to the Waste Management Phoenix Open each winter. Play where the golf pros play and tee-off at TPC Scottsdale’s infamous 16th hole.
- Top Golf: Get the groomsmen together for some fun-spirited golf games. Find out who has the best chip or longest drive at Top Golf.
- Cedar Room: This North Scottsdale hangout stocks a selection of limited, rare, and exclusive cigars, with more than 100 cigar brands to choose from.