Your Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Planning an epic bachelorette party? Whether you want to celebrate all day (and all night!) or indulge in some luxe R&R before the big day, Scottsdale has everything you need to plan the ultimate bach party for you and your crew!
PARTY ALL DAY, PARTY ALL NIGHT
If you’re looking to enjoy Scottsdale ’round the clock, here are the best places to stay, eat, and party!
WHERE TO STAY
- W Scottsdale: Make the W Scottsdale your party HQ and you’ll be in the middle of all the nightlife action in Old Town’s Entertainment District. Warm up with a cocktail at the W’s Wet Deck pool bar, then stroll across the street to the clubs.
- The Saguaro: Nestled on the edges of Old Town’s Civic Center Park, this bright and colorful resort is a great place to pop the champagne and celebrate! Reserve a poolside cabana, order a round of mimosas and soak up the sun on a cactus pool floatie.
- Hotel Valley Ho: Known for its celebrity clientele (both past and present!), the historic Hotel Valley Ho brings a chic, retro ambiance to Old Town. With cool party vibes at OH Pool and picture-perfect cocktails at ZuZu Lounge, you won’t need anything else!
WHERE TO EAT
- Farm & Craft: Start your morning off with one of Scottsdale’s Best Boozy Brunch Beverages, the Kombucha Cocktail. Your group can “cheers” to the best weekend in Scottsdale over F&C specialties like fluffy Protein Pancakes or a savory Breaky Burrito.
- Brat Haus: Grab a beer and a bite at this casual Old Town hotspot. The large outdoor patio boasts plenty of sunshine, as well as lawn games like corn hole and giant Jenga. Don’t pass up the Insta-worthy Giant Bavarian Pretzel with beer cheese fondue – it’s delicious and perfect for sharing!
- Sushi Roku: Located inside W Scottsdale, Sushi Roku offers an extensive selection of sushi and Asian dishes, as well as an authentic Japanese “Omakase” (meaning “I’ll leave it up to you”) dinner, in which you entrust the Master Sushi Chef to create a Signature Roku Platter just for your group!
WHERE TO PARTY
- Arizona Party Bike: If you’re looking to pregame the long night ahead, hop on the Arizona Party Bike and drink the afternoon away while blasting music and exploring Old Town Scottsdale!
- Maya Day & Nightclub: Bump-up the energy at a Vegas-style pool party or on Maya’s killer dancefloor. Located in the Old Town Entertainment District, Maya puts you within easy walking distance of the district’s best bars and nightclubs.
- Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row: This is where you’ll find rockin’ country tunes, a huge dancefloor, and plenty of booze, from wine and bubbles to whiskey and moonshine. You might even get lucky and see Dierks Bentley himself!
- El Hefe and Riot House: These side-by-side nightclubs are a must-hit. Grab your gal pals and order some shots – or party in style with bottle service – because you’ll be dancing at these clubs all night long.
REST AND RELAX
If you and your gals prefer pampering to partying, Scottsdale has you covered there, too! Here are the best places to indulge, relax and keep things chill.
WHERE TO STAY
- Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows: Peaceful grounds and stunning Camelback Mountain views greet you at Andaz Scottsdale. Settle into your private bungalow, then visit Andaz’s Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary, which boasts a private pool and treatments like the Desert Dreaming Ritual – a luxurious journey that focuses on your beauty and well-being from head to toe.
- Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia: This Spanish-inspired resort oozes romance, from its cobblestone walkways and sweeping arches to the full-service Joya Spa. Wash away all your pre-wedding stress with a traditional Hammam or Moroccan Orange Blossom ritual.
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess: Relax like a queen at this upscale resort, which boasts a white sand beach pool (one of six pools on property), trendy boutiques and the full-service Well & Being Spa. You’ll feel like a royal bride-to-be at the Princess!
WHERE TO EAT
- FnB: Tucked away in a quiet plaza just off Old Town’s famed Fifth Avenue, FnB dishes up a locally inspired menu by James Beard Award-winning Chef Charleen Badman. Badman’s veggie-forward cuisine is complemented by a stellar Arizona wine list, making it the perfect place to raise a glass to the future Mrs.!
- The Mission: This Old Town favorite is a top pick for the city’s best tacos and margaritas. A glowing Himalayan salt block wall and flickering candles set a tranquil stage for The Mission’s mouthwatering Latin cuisine. Don’t miss their 12-ingredient tableside guacamole!
- AZ88: This upscale gastropub is known for its eclectic menu of gourmet burgers, savory chicken wings, and farm-fresh salads. Enjoy lunch on the patio and take in the gorgeous views of Scottsdale Civic Center Park or stop by at night when AZ88 transforms into a hip, artsy hangout with DJ tunes and award-winning cocktails.
WHERE TO UNWIND
- Scottsdale Wine Trail: Download our Wine Trail map and create your own wine-tasting itinerary! Old Town is home to tasting rooms from six Arizona vintners, offering the perfect taste of the local terroir by the glass or bottle.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square: Indulge in a little retail therapy at the Southwest’s largest shopping destination! In addition to 200+ trendy boutiques and shops, you’ll find outstanding dining and interactive art at Wonderspaces.
- Enjoy Cabana Life: Among the perks at Scottsdale’s full-service resorts are gorgeous pools with private cabanas! Make your reservations early and spend the day sipping cocktails by the pool. Relaxation doesn’t get more luxe than that!
- Sweet Dee’s Bakeshop: This cute, French-inspired bakeshop whips up delicious sweet treats (including vegan and gluten-free options!), as well as an appetizing breakfast and lunch menu, and great coffee! Make this your first stop on our Coffee Trail and taste all the fresh roasts right in Scottsdale.