If you’ve recently lost your job, help is available right now. Connect with the resources below to file for unemployment benefits, obtain medical and nutritional assistance, and explore up-to-the-minute local and statewide job opportunities.
- Arizona@Work: Find statewide job opportunities.
- Arizona Department of Economic Security: Access information on job loss, unemployment benefits and other crisis services.
- AOT Arizona Hospitality Workforce Connection: Immediate employment opportunities for hospitality industry employees.
- Choose Scottsdale Job Board: Find job opportunities within Scottsdale.
- Paycheck Protection Program: The program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.