Financial assistance for your small business is just a click away. The following resources can connect you with everything from grants and low-interest loans to funding programs available through the Federal COVID-19 relief package.
- Arizona Commerce Authority: The Arizona Commerce Authority has gathered resources to support businesses and employees as they combat the spread of COVID-19.
- Business Helping Business: See offers from local Scottsdale businesses.
- Choose Scottsdale Job Board: If you have immediate hiring opportunities, post positions for free on the Choose Scottsdale job board to push your job opportunities to the community.
- Local First Business Relief & Resources: Local First Arizona provides links and information for small businesses, including webinars, resource lists and small business consultations.
- Scottsdale Police Department: The Scottsdale Police Department has compiled crime prevention tips for businesses that are having employees work from home or closing in the short term.
- Scottsdale Small Business Assistance Center: The city of Scottsdale launched this virtual, one-stop shop assist Scottsdale businesses with their questions on federal, state and other government funding programs. Reach the center by texting 480-312-3111 or emailing email@example.com.
- Small Business Loans: The U.S. Small Business Administration provides economic injury disaster loans for small businesses.