The award-winning air carrier will move operations from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Scottsdale Airport, taking sun-seekers and golfers closer to where they want to be.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ (December 13, 2023) – The world’s only 5-star premium regional air carrier, JSX is making moves in Arizona, relocating its acclaimed public charter service from Phoenix Sky Harbor to a new private terminal at Scottsdale Airport (SDL/SCF), effective Wednesday, January 10, 2024. This move positions JSX to better serve travelers in the greater Scottsdale and Phoenix area, offering even more convenient service to Burbank (BUR), Denver/Boulder (BJC), and Las Vegas (LAS).
As the premier choice for vacationers and business travelers, JSX offers Customers to and from the Greater Phoenix Area a premium level of convenience by flying from private terminals on 30-seat jets featuring business class legroom, frictionless security, free high speed in-flight Starlink Wi-Fi, in-seat power, and complimentary inflight snacks and beverages. JSX Customers can simply hop on & go in style, checking in just 20 minutes before departure, skipping the long lines and needless dwell time often associated with commercial air travel.
JSX is revolutionizing the industry and carving out its own category of simple, seamless & crowd-free air travel for all with its innovative approach to modern air travel across a fast-growing coast to coast network. Connecting thousands of Customers each week to must-visit destinations for work, play, or both, JSX has an impressive completion rate of over 99%, providing peace of mind for travelers looking for reliability and connectivity.
“JSX’s new focus location in Scottsdale is a prime example of the commitment we uphold to expanding premium service options for travelers,” shares CEO Alex Wilcox. “JSX will better match its service to its Customers’ needs and preferences by utilizing the popular Scottsdale Airport, offering efficiency and ease to a growing number of business and leisure travelers alike who embrace our safe, simple, joy-filled flights.”
Nonstop JSX Flights between Scottsdale (SDL/SCF) and Burbank (BUR)
- Public charter flights between Scottsdale Airport (SDL/SCF) and Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) will operate up to 12 times per week
- Introductory fares start at $269 one-way and include at least two checked bags (weight/size restrictions apply), onboard cocktails, free Starlink Wi-Fi, and gourmet snacks.
- Customers may check in just 20 minutes before their flight from the crowd-free private terminal at Scottsdale Airport (14700 N. Airport Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85260) & Hollywood Burbank Airport (JSX Hangar 2, 4561 W. Empire, Burbank, CA 91505)
Nonstop JSX Flights between Scottsdale (SDL/SCF) and Denver/Boulder (BJC)
- Public charter flights between Scottsdale Airport (SDL/SCF) and Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (BJC) will operate 7 days a week, with 1 flight daily
- Introductory fares start at $349 one-way and include at least two checked bags (weight/size restrictions apply), onboard cocktails, free Starlink Wi-Fi, and gourmet snacks.
- Customers may check in just 20 minutes before their flight from the crowd-free private terminal at Scottsdale Airport (14700 N. Airport Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85260) & Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (11755 Airport Way, Broomfield, CO 80021)
Nonstop JSX Flights between Scottsdale (SDL/SCF) and Las Vegas (LAS)
- Public charter flights between Scottsdale Airport (SDL/SCF) and Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) will operate up to 11 times per week
- Introductory fares start at $229 one-way and include at least two checked bags (weight/size restrictions apply), onboard cocktails, free Starlink Wi-Fi, and gourmet snacks.
- Customers may check in just 20 minutes before their flight from the crowd-free private terminal at Scottsdale Airport (14700 N. Airport Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85260) & Harry Reid International Airport (5616-A Haven St., Las Vegas, NV 89119)
Over the past year, JSX has established a fast-growing coast-to-coast network now serving 24 key North American markets, including newly established networks in Carlsbad/Palomar, South Florida, Denver/Boulder, and Cabo San Lucas with plans to further bolster both its domestic & international flight service with new routes and expansion plans through 2024. Full JSX route map can be found here.
Customers can book tickets online at www.jsx.com.
One-way prices quoted are based on round-trip purchases.
Founded in 2016, JSX is a ‘hop-on’ public charter jet service that’s faster on the ground, more comfortable in the air, and is competitively priced. Recognized as among the top 5 “Most Innovative Companies for 2020” by Fast Company in the travel category, honored by Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) as the world’s only 2022 ‘Five-Star Regional Airline’ for a third consecutive year and as the 2020 “Best Overall Air Carrier in North America,” JSX is dramatically improving air travel for thousands of travelers every day by offering the hassle-free, crowd-free experience of flying between private terminals on 30-seat Embraer aircraft. JSX has amassed a reputation for joyful, simple, and reliable air travel by offering a category of flying it calls ‘hop-on jet service’ for all, providing an accessible charter jet travel experience once reserved for corporate leaders and the ultra wealthy to all.
JSX offers many industry-leading features including:
- Allowing Customers to check-in just 20 minutes before their domestic flight from beautifully appointed, spacious private terminals (45 minutes for international flights)
- No long check-in lines and fast, effortless, TSA-accepted frictionless security protocols
- A bright, spacious, modern cabin interior featuring 30 comfortable seats with business class legroom, no middle seats, and power outlets at every row
- Added complimentary amenities for all Customers such as two checked bags (including golf bags, skis, and snowboards), drinks, snacks, and cocktails inflight
- Planeside baggage retrieval within minutes of arrival
- Enhanced cleaning protocols including hospital-grade HEPA filters onboard
- The air carrier now offers the world’s fastest and totally free instant-on in-flight Wi-Fi from Starlink, fleetwide as of May 2023
JSX flights may be booked directly through www.jsx.com, the JSX mobile app, or through partners JetBlue and United. JSX Customers can accrue toward United MileagePlus and JetBlue TrueBlue loyalty programs. JSX’s 30-seat jets may be chartered for group trips, corporate events, or other travel needs. For a charter quote, please email email@example.com.
JSX Brings The Fastest Wi-Fi in The Sky
JSX is officially the first customer to offer free in-flight Wi-Fi from SpaceX’s Starlink across its full fleet. Operating across the entire network footprint with this cutting-edge new technology, JSX offers Starlink’s industry-defying service at no extra charge to Customers as of Spring 2023. Espousing ease and access at every turn, the new Starlink Wi-Fi service on JSX is an ‘instant on’ platform – Customers can simply hop-on and log on by selecting the network name without needing to input a credit card, loyalty program number, or fumbling with a cumbersome and spotty login process – eliminating all of the clunky steps between you and the only true high-speed, low-latency Wi-Fi in the sky.
Robust Partnership with United Airlines
A comprehensive partnership with United Airlines allows travelers the opportunity to reap the rewards of flying via hop-on public charter carrier JSX while earning valuable United MileagePlus miles. Tapping JSX and United Airlines’ industry-leading networks, Customers enjoy expanded earning opportunities for both business and leisure travel, creating increased value to travelers accruing miles for future trips across the globe.
Unwavering Commitment to Excellence in Pilot Training: JSX Partners with Aviate®
In March 2022, JSX also announced a strategic career-enhancing partnership for experience in pilot training & development with Aviate®, United’s pilot career development program, that will bring forth new opportunities for both aspiring and established pilots. This new partnership allows those already in the Aviate program, including students of the United Aviate Academy, the opportunity to build career-enhancing experiences at JSX upon meeting JSX’s stringent hiring requirements.
Corporate Social Responsibility
JSX is committed to championing equality, diversity, and inclusion in the community. As an air carrier, JSX connects loved ones, colleagues, and businesses everywhere it flies, and is highly and intentionally inclusive. A highly and intentionally inclusive and diverse company, JSX is also the world’s first Autism Certified Air Carrier by Autism Double-Checked and is recognized by the Human Rights Campaign with a 100% score on the 2023, 2022, 2021 & 2020 Corporate Equality Index.
JSX works closely with the following organizations to actively create opportunities for people everywhere it flies:
- Partnership and membership with OBAP (Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals), NGPA (National Gay Pilots Association), Women in Aviation International, Latino Pilots Association, PPOT (Professional Pilots of Tomorrow), and AWAM (Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance)
- Recognized by the Human Rights Campaign with a 100% score on the 2023, 2022, 2021, and 2020 Corporate Equality Index, based on benefit programs, policies, and practices
- Awarded “Top Workplaces USA” and “Top Workplaces in the Bay Area” in 2021 by Energage
- Strategic partnerships with various Historically Black Colleges and Universities, creating internship and job opportunities for students not normally exposed to career paths in aviation
- The first air carrier certified as Autism-Aware by Autism Double Checked
For more information, please contact: