Please review the following criteria before applying for Experience Scottsdale membership:
- Businesses must relate to the tourism or hospitality industry and demonstrate that they provide tourism-related products or services as part of their regular offerings with the exception of businesses interested in the Allied membership category*.
- Hotels, resorts and spas must have a Scottsdale or Paradise Valley address. However, hotels and resorts applying for the Statewide membership category may be considered upon request.
- Golf courses throughout Maricopa County are eligible to apply for membership. However, golf courses associated with ineligible hotels and resorts cannot apply.
- Maricopa County businesses in the following categories are eligible to apply: Allied*; Activities; Art + Culture; Dining; Golf; Meeting Services; Moving to Scottsdale; Nightlife; Outdoor Adventure; Shopping; Spa + Wellness; Transportation; Visitor Services.
- Statewide businesses in the following subcategories are eligible to apply: Air Tours; Attractions, Group + Spouse Activities; Statewide Accommodations; Off-Roading; Ground Tours.
Experience Scottsdale reserves the right to enter into agreements and do business with any company, business and/or person, member or non-member, at its discretion. Experience Scottsdale reserves the right to refuse to enter into, and/or renew, and/or terminate membership agreements with companies at its sole discretion.
*If you are interested in becoming an Allied partner, please contact: Sarah Kearney, Director of Partner Development, at 480-889-2706 or firstname.lastname@example.org.