- The Hilton North Scottsdale at Cavasson, opening in December 2022, will feature 237 guestrooms complemented by resort-style amenities such as an onsite restaurant with room service, a swimming pool, rooftop executive lounges, concierge services, breathtaking McDowell Mountain views and easy access to North Scottsdale’s most popular restaurants, shopping centers and golf courses. The property also will feature an elegant 15,000-square-foot meeting and event center with both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- The ultra-luxe Ritz-Carlton, Paradise Valley, set to open in fall 2023, will feature 215 guest rooms, including suites, casitas and bungalows, spread across 20 verdant acres. The resort will showcase modern and sleek interiors, stunning views of Camelback Mountain and a 16,000-square-foot spa. Meetings and events will enjoy the resort’s 20,000 square feet of event space that includes two large ballrooms and several smaller meeting rooms located on one level, with many featuring natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows. Amenities include numerous dining outlets, luxury retail at The Palmeraie, and extensive health and safety technology including ionized air throughout all interior resort spaces.
- An exclusive hotel-within-a-hotel at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, The Privado Villas features 119 residential-style suites that are perfect for your VIPs. Among the bespoke offerings at Privado Villas are a private pool, dedicated concierge, complimentary entrance to Well & Being Spa and convenient access to state-of-the-art conference facilities at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
- Nestled at the base of the majestic Camelback Mountain, the Andalusian-inspired Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia will embark on a renovation of all guest rooms and meeting spaces in May 2023. Meeting space updates will include new carpeting, paint and wall coverings to lighten and refresh the interiors, as well as new banquet tables and chairs, and pre-function furniture and artwork. Guest room renovations will include new smart TVs, bedding, draperies, and bedroom and patio furniture, plus bathroom amenity upgrades. The resort also recently completed a $1-million Wi-Fi upgrade that includes up to 10 devices per room within an always-on connection while in the guest rooms.
- In 2023, the Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch will begin a comprehensive, multimillion-dollar enhancement, the largest in the property’s nearly 50-year history. It will include upgrades to all guest rooms, common areas, amenity spaces, food and beverage outlets, 90,000 square feet of flexible event space and the spa, which will also be expanded. The existing Stillman building will be converted into a collection of two-story luxury villas, thereby reducing the overall room count to 278 (from 326) when the renovation is completed at the end of 2023. To avoid disruptions to the guest experience, the upgrades will be done in phases and the property will remain open throughout the process. The property will emerge as The Scottsdale Resort and Spa, part of the Curio Collection by Hilton.
- The Back Lot is a new private-event venue in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. With 2,800 square feet of artificial turf, giant sails for shade and a view of Camelback mountain, it's an inviting, outdoor space for events of all kinds. The Back Lot’s professional staff can assist with all your event-planning needs, including catering, bartenders and servers, design and décor, entertainment and support services like photography. Free parking is available just a short 20-second walk from the venue.
- OdySea Aquarium is once again offering in-person animal encounters, which connect guests in meaningful ways with the fascinating animal world. During these exciting and educational tours, guests can spend quality time with African penguins, a two-toed sloth and several species of sharks and stingrays. The animal encounters join OdySea’s award-winning SeaTREK experience, in which guests don wetsuits and state-of-the-art dive helmets to explore underwater, on the aquarium’s list of unique and memorable experiences.
SIP & SAVOR
- The Wine Collective, a tasting room and bottle shop in Old Town Scottsdale, specializes in premium Arizona wines. The friendly staff will guide your guests on the discovery of new varietals and winemakers from the state’s various wine-growing regions. Wine flights and small bites make for a relaxed and tasty evening. Personalized, private tastings for groups of up to 20 are available.
- Airy, elegant FRANCINE, which sits in the luxury wing of Scottsdale Fashion Square, specializes in vibrant French and Mediterranean cuisine. Owner Laurent Halasz hails from Provence, and the space instantly transports you from the desert to the South of France. Executive chef Brian Archibald helms the open kitchen and serves a varied menu that includes classics such as salad Niçoise and steak tartare. FRANCINE offers private dining for 30 guests and can accommodate groups of up to 160 guests.
- Old Town’s J.T. Prime Kitchen features a chill vibe, craft cocktails and a menu of inspired dishes by Chef Alex Trujillo. Stop by for delights like house-made short-rib ravioli, stuffed squash blossoms and Wagyu strip sirloin. J.T. Prime Kitchen offers a private dining space for up to 16 guests and semi-private dining for up to 50 guests.
- For casual gatherings, Old Town’s Social Tap boasts a scratch kitchen, local craft brews and an upscale sports-bar atmosphere in its dining room and on the spacious ground-floor patio. The new upstairs Balcony Bar provides 1,800 square feet of gathering space complemented by beautiful Old Town and McDowell Mountain views.
- Arizona Party Bike amps up the fun with a variety of tours and team-building events in Old Town Scottsdale. In addition to pub crawls and dine-arounds, Arizona Party Bike offers adventures like “Amazing Chase” (a race against time with a competitive team element), “Poker Rally” (for each Old Town location groups find based on clues, the receive a giant playing card they can use to create their best poker hand) and “Scavenger Hunt” (the team that follows the clues to find the most items wins). Arizona Party Bike excursions can accommodate groups up to 196.
- Does your team feel the need for speed? Radford Racing School offers high-performance driving activities for groups of up to 250 that include Hot Laps, Skid Control, Timed Autocross and more – all under the guidance of professional drivers. Founded in 1968, the school is the largest purpose-built driver training facility of its kind in North America. At the heart of the 450-acre racing facility is a 1.6-mile, 15-turn track, along with 3 additional road courses and a NHRA drag strip.
- Add a little Zen to your next gathering with a customizable wellness break from Breathe and Work. Their experienced teachers can get your group energized for a productive day with morning yoga, chair yoga, mindfulness or meditation sessions, or wind down the day with sound healing, restorative yoga or slip (nidra) yoga. All Breathe and Work teachers are fully certified and provide sessions at your meeting location in Scottsdale.
- Join the celebration at the 10th anniversary of Canal Convergence, Scottsdale’s largest, immersive art event. For 10 consecutive nights from Nov. 4-13, 2022, at the Scottdale Waterfront, guests can explore 11 large-scale, interactive artworks along the Arizona Canal. Live entertainment, food and beverages, and the One Water Brewing Showcase add to the fun at this free event.
- The Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships ride into WestWorld of Scottsdale on Nov. 5, 2022, for a full day of professional polo matches, as well as lifestyle events that include previews of the 2023 Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction and Phoenix Fashion Week, live entertainment and events like the Chandon Garden Spritz Garden Party.
- Enjoy the flavors of Arizona at the AZ Barrels, Bottles & Brews event on Nov. 12, 2022, at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. This exciting event celebrates craft beer, wine, spirits and hard seltzers from more than 25 Arizona breweries, distilleries and wineries. The festival also will feature tasting tips, live entertainment and some of the state’s best food trucks.
Click here to view Scottsdale’s complete calendar of events!