- The scenic high Sonoran Desert is the backdrop for “Swing into Summer Savings” at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North. Group rates in June start at $395, with starting rates taking an even deeper dip to $349 in July and August. The Four Seasons also is offering a bonus to planners for placing a new future program at the resort, which includes a Four Seasons corporate gift card or tickets to a home game for the MLB’s Arizona Diamondbacks (bonus is based on total room nights booked).
- The artsy and upscale Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows is ready to “Seize the Summer” with 30% off guest room rates, waived meeting room rental fees (with minimum F&B met), and discounts on AV rentals, banquet menu pricing and treatments at the onsite Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary. These and additional savings are available for group events booked between June 1 and Aug. 31, 2023.
- Groups booking Old Town Scottsdale’s iconic Hotel Valley Ho this summer will enjoy a “Perfect 10” stay with 10% discounts on everything from AV services, banquet food and beverage, and allowable attrition to treatments at the onsite VH Spa. This cool summer deal also includes one room-class upgrade for every 10 room nights and 10 chef’s-choice arrival amenities.
SPA & WELLNESS
- The award-winning CIVANA Wellness Resort & Spa’s latest program, “Habit of Happiness,” encourages guests to dive into brain health with curated programming encompassing emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical well-being. Offerings include an emotional intelligence workshop, aromatherapy-based spa treatments, and iRest meditation.
- ADERO Scottsdale Resort has expanded its holistic portfolio of fitness offerings with the introduction of Double Queen Conditioning Rooms with Peloton bikes. In addition to the in-room equipment, amenities include a bottle of essential oils, workout towels, and special access to The Spa at ADERO’s relaxation room.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square is bringing back its popular sunset rooftop yoga sessions as part of a new “Monday Mixers” series. On the last Monday of each month, from now through Nov. 2023, a parking garage roof transforms into a captivating outdoor yoga studio with spectacular views of Camelback Mountain and magnificent sunsets that energize participants, while fostering connections between the mind, body, and soul.
SIP & SAVOR
- LDV Winery's Old Town tasting room debuted a Wine + Chocolate Tasting comprised of four house-made chocolates specifically designed to pair with the “Taste of LDV” flight. Pairings range from white chocolate peach essence with white wine, to rich dark chocolate with a bold red wine.
- STK Steakhouse has expanded its deluxe dining experience with the recent grand opening of the STK Rooftop. Located in the heart of Old Town in the Scottsdale Waterfront district, the rooftop offers guests the opportunity to enjoy STK’s craveable menus for dinner and weekend brunch with incredible views of the Arizona Canal.
- Pour Decisions Patio and Kitchen opened in March and joined the Scottsdale nightlife scene with an outdoor patio and stage for live music, and an expansive rooftop with views of Camelback Mountain. Tailored to a more mature crowd with discerning tastes, the menu includes craft cocktails, elevated bar food, and even a dog menu for furry friends.
- Sunday nights at McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park are rocking and rolling with free summer concerts through June 25, 2023. Headliners include Rock Lobster (80’s Retro), Shining Star (Top 40), Southern Ways (Country Rock) and more! Bring a blanket or lawn chair, grab a snack from one of the onsite food trucks and enjoy an evening of cool summer tunes!
- Summer’s going to be all that and a bag of chips during Let’s Roll Summer at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess! Guests can skate at the outdoor roller rink, game their way through a vintage arcade, and get jiggy with it at the Let’s Glo Pool Parties, Dive-In Movies and Saturday-night fireworks. Summer at the Princess is rolling in hot!
- When the sun goes down, head for Old Town Scottsdale and soak up the artistic vibes during the free weekly ArtWalk. The galleries of the Scottsdale Arts District stay open late every Thursday evening from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and welcome browsers and buyers alike with artist demonstrations, exhibition openings and live entertainment.
- Pool parties are where the excitement’s at on weekends this summer! Check out OH Pool at Hotel Valley Ho and the legendary Wet Deck at W Scottsdale, both of which offer DJ-spun tunes and a see-and-be-seen atmosphere. Another great option is Talking Stick Resort, which offers weekly Vibe Ultra Pool Parties and top-name entertainment at their spacious main pool.
- Stop by the Old Town Scottsdale Farmers Market for fresh produce, free-range beef, locally made sauces and salsas, and other fixings for your family’s holiday celebration. The market is open Saturdays in May from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. In June, market hours change to 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Click here to view Scottsdale’s complete calendar of events!