‘TIS THE SEASON IN SCOTTSDALE
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (Nov. 8, 2022) – A sense of wonder arrives as temperatures drop; and millions of gleaming lights, countless festivities and endless cheer come to all who experience wintertime in Scottsdale. Read on for holiday highlights not to be missed.
- Las Noches De Las Luminarias at Desert Botanical Garden is its longest-running tradition. Observe thousands of sparkling, hand-lit luminarias along trails of the world's finest collection of arid-land plants, while listening to live music. (select dates Dec. 9 – Dec. 31)
- Christmas at the Princess is a winter wonderland so enchanting, visitors will forget they’re in the desert. Festive activities include a Desert Ice Rink, S’mores Land, Lagoon Lights, the Princess Express Train, and The Village, where adventurers sled down the 120-foot Snow Mountain. (Nov. 18, 2022 – Jan. 2, 2023)
- Scottsdazzle , Old Town Scottsdale’s signature month-long holiday extravaganza, kicks off with the Sing-Along & Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Scottsdale Waterfront. The celebration doesn’t stop there, with Jingle Barre at Marshall Way Bridge, scavenger hunts with Prancer’s Puzzle Rides, and whiskey tasting at Porter’s Western Saloon’s new Christmas pop-up bar, The North Pole. (Nov. 26 – Dec. 31)
- Enchant showcases over 4 million shining lights through a mesmerizing, walk-thru, story-themed maze. The yuletide celebration features a charming village with ice skating, live entertainment, Santa, Mrs. Claus and more. (Nov. 25, 2022 – Jan. 1, 2023)
- The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North introduces new and returning winter programming this upcoming season with breakfast with Santa, a Holiday Glow Massage, and eggnog sampling. Guests will also have the chance for a ‘tuck in’ from one of Santa’s elves, including freshly baked cookies and an Arizona-themed storybook reading.
- Zoolights at the Phoenix Zoo returns bigger and brighter than ever with new animal lanterns and light displays, and a music-in-motion light show that will take visitors around the world. Entry includes the Zoo’s latest exhibit, Dinosaurs in the Desert, photo booths, hot cocoa, and an enhanced Santa experience. (Nov. 23, 2022 – Jan. 15, 2023)
- Holiday Lights at McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park offers the perfect spot for memories with the family. Hop on board the Paradise & Pacific Railroad and experience a journey through glowing lights and character displays, along with the chance to take a ride on the historic Charros Carousel. (Nov. 25 – Dec. 30)
- The Immersive Nutcracker: A Winter Miracle has landed in Scottsdale with a reimagined rendition of the timeless tale. Become surrounded by a festive-themed dreamscape with majestic projections, lively music and magical special effects. (Nov. 19, 2022 – Jan. 2, 2023)
Travelers can find holiday hotel rates and more warm winter getaway inspiration at HolidaysInScottsdale.com.
Laura McMurchie, Vice President of Communications
Christina Dicksen, Director of Communications
Emily Lawrence, Senior Communications Manager
Emily Holdaway, Communications Coordinator