At Experience Scottsdale, we understand that getting a great value for your dollar is imperative for both you and your attendees. In addition to full-service resorts and upscale boutique hotels ideal for board meetings, Scottsdale offers an extensive list of value-based properties for annual meetings. Add in 330 days of annual sunshine and an abundance of nonstop flights from cities around the U.S., Canada and Mexico, and it’s easy to see why Scottsdale is a top choice for association meetings of all sizes.
Attendance is Key
- According PCMA’s 2017 Decision to Attend Study, the #2 driver behind the decision to attend an association meeting is the destination (second only to education).
- The same survey reports that when attendees are considering a destination, their top determining factors included the availability of transportation options/ease of getting around, a safe and clean environment, friendly people, and a variety of things to see and do.
What Scottsdale Brings to the Table
- Honored as America’s Friendliest Airport, Sky Harbor International offers 1,200 daily arrivals and departures, as well as nonstop service to more than 128 destinations worldwide.
- Ground transportation options include rideshare services, airport shuttles, car/limousine service, rental cars and motorcoaches.
- According to DestinationMAP 2017, Scottsdale ranked highly as providing a safe environment and being a clean, attractive city in which to do business.
- In addition to providing top value for your program dollars, Scottsdale’s hotels and resorts also provide a host of complimentary on-property amenities, including pools and waterparks, cultural programs and art collections for your attendees to enjoy.
- Scottsdale’s buzz-worthy culinary scene competes with the top dining cities in the country. In fact, many of Scottsdale’s most popular, chef-driven restaurants are located in easily walkable Old Town, making it the perfect dine-around destination!
- With area activities and attractions that include off-road desert tours, hot air ballooning, architectural masterpieces, world-class shopping, and a vibrant arts and cultural scene, Scottsdale offers your attendees a wealth of options for pre- and post-meeting fun and exploration.
- Experience Scottsdale is actively involved in PCMA, ASAE and Association Forum, and regularly attends their annual events.
Planning a general association meeting with a related board of directors meeting?
Check out our Scottsdale Rewards the Board program here!