- Hotel Meeting Spaces
- Special Offers
- Submit an RFP
- Meetings FAM Application
- Maps + Guides
- Photos + Videos
- Newsletter Signup
- Contact Us
- Scottsdale by Numbers
- Top Reasons to Choose Scottsdale
- News Releases
- Medical Meetings
- Financial + Insurance
- Sporting Events
- Canadian Meetings
- Inspiring Programs
- Meetings Materials Request
- Getting Here
- SITE SEE & FLY FREE
- fam registration
Scottsdale welcomes association groups with a refined Sonoran Desert setting, idyllic weather, quality accommodations and meeting facilities, unique off-site venues and hassle-free transportation, both in the air and on the ground. You’ll also find plenty of ways to stretch your program budget to the max with special packages and value-added offers exclusively for groups. Top it all off with a hospitality community that extends VIP-level service to both you and your clients, and you have the ideal destination for your next program.
At Experience Scottsdale, we’re here to help you with a wide array of complimentary services. Submit an RFP today and find out just how effortless planning your Scottsdale program can be!
Stay On-Site & Save
With unique on-site venues that range from Western towns to historic inns, Scottsdale’s hotels and resorts make it easy to save money and have a memorable destination experience without leaving the property. A sampling of popular on-site venues includes:
- Mummy Mountain Western Cookout (JW Marriott Camelback Inn): With Camelback Mountain as its stunning backdrop, this Western-town setting is perfect for groups up to 1,000. The historic Western building facades add a memorable ambiance.
- Sky Line Rooftop (Hotel Valley Ho): Panoramic views of Scottsdale and Camelback Mountain are the highlights of this chic 3,500-square-foot space that is ideal for receptions for up to 225 guests and banquets for up to 170.
- Jokake Inn (The Phoenician): Built in 1926, the historic Jokake Inn is a symbol of the hospitality of the Southwest and provides a warm and inviting setting for special events.
- Crown P Corral (Fairmont Scottsdale Princess): Groups up to 550 can get their Western on at this outdoor venue that includes cowboy lanterns, built-in fire pits, grill stations and staff decked out in Western attire.
- Organic Garden (Boulders Resort & Spa): Dine amidst the water features and lush planters of the resort’s 6,600-square-foot Organic Garden. The garden can accommodate 75 guests for receptions and up to 50 guests for banquets featuring cuisine made with ingredients harvested right from the garden.
- Opera House (Carefree Resort & Conference Center): Inspired by Old West opry houses, this 11,000-square-foot venue offers a built-in stage, private outdoor courtyard and banquet seating for more than 500 guests.
Traveling to Scottsdale
Getting to Scottsdale has never been easier! Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (airport code PHX), the main facility serving Scottsdale, is located less than 10 miles from downtown and offers nearly 1,200 daily flights to and from cities around the world.
For private planes, corporate jets and charters, Scottsdale Airport (airport code SCF) offers first-class service at its two award-winning, fixed-base operators.