HonorHealth, formed after the merger of John C. Lincoln Health Network and Scottsdale Healthcare, is a local, nonprofit health system. HonorHealth puts the patient at the center of everything at five acute-care hospitals and extensive outpatient facilities.
More than 3,000 physicians, more than 10,000 employees, and more than 3,000 volunteers are focused on making healthy personal. HonorHealth’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of those we serve. At the core of HonorHealth is our vision: To be the partner of choice as we transform healthcare for our communities.
Five acute-care HonorHealth hospitals:
- Deer Valley Medical Center.
- John C. Lincoln Medical Center.
- Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.
- Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center.
- Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center.
Specialized HonorHealth patient care:
- Breast Health and Research Center.
- Greenbaum Specialty Surgical Hospital.
- HonorHealth Medical Group.
- Piper Surgery Center.
- Research Institute.
- Sonoran Health and Emergency Center.
- Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center.
- Virginia G. Piper Pediatric Center of Excellence - Children’s Emergency Center.
- Extensive specialty care physician practices, outpatient treatment and surgery centers, medical imaging and much more.
HonorHealth foundations and community services:
- Adult Day Health Care.
- Children’s Dental Clinic.
- Community Health Center.
- Desert Mission Food Bank.
- John C. Lincoln Health Foundation.
- Lincoln Learning Center.
- Marley House Behavioral Health Clinic.
- Neighborhood Outreach and Access to Health.
- Neighborhood Renewal.
- Scottsdale Healthcare Foundation.
Learn more at HonorHealth.com.