The residential style Privado Villas are set apart in an exclusive and private area on the west end of the blooming 65-acre property of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, and feature a bespoke, personalized experience from booking to departure.
Prior to arrival, a dedicated Privado concierge will assist with planning transportation, dining and spa reservations, and destination experiences. Upon arrival, a private entrance and lounge away from the main lobby will allow personalized check-in and a seamless start to vacation. Each room boasts an in-room coffee café, featuring a high end Nespresso machine and frother for specialty drinks. The refrigerator is stocked upon arrival with complimentary champagne, cold brew coffee, sparkling and still water and fresh seasonal fruit. Guests will have the option to stock additional items from a menu prior to their arrival and during stay, to further personalize their experience. Additional upscale amenities include:
· Morning delivery of fresh pressed seasonal juice and guest’s selection of milk along with fresh baked pastries
· A mini bar with gourmet goods readily available
· Complimentary access to Well & Being Spa
· Complimentary valet parking and chauffer service within a 3 mile radius, including to and from Scottsdale Municipal Airport
· Complimentary laundry service
· Exclusive Relaxation pool for Privado guests only
The 119 suites are made up of two different configurations - 50 one bedroom villas (850 sq. ft.) and 69 signature studios (700 sq. ft.). Each room features a large walk in closet, a spacious bathroom with two vanities and walk-in shower; 31 rooms will feature full-sized bathtubs. Special attention is paid to honor the Sonoran Desert in interior design to blend seamlessly with the surrounding tranquil Sonoran Desert.
Our staff looks forward to assisting the most discerning travelers with curated experiences that will become treasures memories.