Hotel Pool Day Passes in Scottsdale
One of the best ways to stay cool during summer 2022 is with a refreshing dip in one of Scottsdale’s sparkling resort pools. Not a guest? Not a problem! Here is your guide on how to access a hotel pool even if you’re not a resort guest.
This website is your one-stop-shop for pool day passes to some of Scottsdale’s most popular hotels and resorts. It’s easy: simply pick the date, choose the resort or hotel that best fits your style and – boom! – your poolside daycation is booked. Most resorts also offer daybed or cabana rentals if you’d like to elevate your experience. Here are some of the Scottsdale resort pools you can access via Resort Pass:
- Canopy by Hilton Scottsdale Old Town: Old Town’s newest hotel features a chic rooftop pool and bar with stunning Camelback Mountain views. Day passes start at $40.
- Courtyard by Marriott Scottsdale North: Unwind in style at this newly renovated hotel. Enjoy complimentary bottled water to beat the heat. Day passes start at $15 for adults and $6 for children.
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley – Scottsdale: Newly renovated, this Paradise Valley gem surrounds its beautiful pools with lush landscaping for a true desert-oasis feel. Day passes start at $35.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort: This recently renovated resort just north of Old Town is the perfect spot for a day of fun in the sun. Day passes start at $30 for adults and $15 for children.
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess: The Princess boasts four sparkling pools, including Sunset Beach and Sonoran Splash, which feature a high-speed waterslide! Day passes start at $65 for adults and $50 for children.
- Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas: Relax poolside while sipping on a frosty cocktail from the Oasis Bar & Grill! Day passes start at $30 for adults and $15 for children.
- Hotel Adeline: The pool at this hip boutique hotel near Old Town is rimmed with posh day beds and cabanas. Day passes start at $25 and the day bed passes start at $125 for up to 4 people.
- Hotel Valley Ho: Soak up the mid-century modern vibes at this iconic Old Town favorite! Enjoy food and drink from ZuZu, as well as DJ-spun music on weekends. Daybed passes start at $209 for up 2 people.
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa: With 10 swimming pools, a 3-story high waterslide and a sand beach, the Hyatt has something for all ages! Day passes start at $45 for adults and $20 for children.
- Mountain Shadows: Located at the foot of Camelback Mountain, Mountain Shadows features inspiring desert views and two sleek, 75-foot pools. Cabana passes start at $295 for up to 8 people.
- Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia: Enjoy a day in a Kasbah cabana at this elegant resort inspired by Spain’s Andalusia region. Cabana rentals start at $160 for up to 6 people.
- Royal Palms Resort & Spa: The Royal Palms offers a luxurious swimming pool with cabanas on their lushly landscaped, Mediterranean-style grounds. Day passes start at $25 (including a shade umbrella).
- The Saguaro Scottsdale: Epically Instagrammable, The Saguaro in Old Town offers a vibrant, colorful poolside retreat. Day passes start at $50 for adults and $20 for children.
- The Scott Resort & Spa: The Scott’s blend of modern chic and casual, tropical elegance is just what you need for a relaxing day at the pool. day passes start at $40 for adults and $20 for children.
- The Scottsdale Plaza Resort: Take advantage of four heated pools and one of Arizona’s largest Jacuzzi at The Scottsdale Plaza! Day passes start at $25 for adults (children admitted free with paying adults).
- The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch: Two beautiful pools, delicious cocktails, and warm Sonoran Desert hospitality are on tap at this lovely central Scottsdale resort. Day passes start at $30 for adults and $20 for children.
- The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa: The Westin offers a variety of poolside experiences including a peaceful adults-only pool and the Adventure Water Park, which features a lazy river and a 110-foot-long waterslide! Day passes start at $35 for adults and $20 for children.
Looking for the ultimate Scottsdale pool party? Check out OH Pool at Hotel Valley Ho, the legendary Wet Deck at W Scottsdale, and The Saguaro Scottsdale both of which offer DJ-spun tunes and a see-and-be-seen atmosphere. If a live concert is your style, Talking Stick Resort offers top-name entertainment at their spacious main pool.