Meeting by Industry: Financial & Insurance
There’s always something new and exciting happening in Scottsdale, and the recent national trend to diversify the financial industry base from its traditional East Coast hub is no exception. More and more top-tier financial and insurance institutions are moving to the Scottsdale area or expanding their existing footprints here. Plus, Scottsdale welcomes financial and insurance meeting groups with a portfolio of more than 70 hotels and resorts in all price points, hassle-free air and ground transportation and 330 days of annual sunshine, making it the natural choice for your next meeting!
The Industry in Scottsdale
- Recent developments include companies like The Hartford moving to Scottsdale, regional movements such as State Farm, and major Scottsdale expansions by such companies as Vanguard, Nautilus Insurance and Nationwide.
- The Scottsdale financial services workforce increased 24.9 percent from 2012-2017 compared to 9.5 percent nationally.
What Scottsdale Brings to the Table
- Scottsdale’s portfolio of accommodations ranges from five-diamond luxury resorts and contemporary urban hotels to limited-service properties that will maximize any budget.
- According to DestinationMAP 2017, Scottsdale ranked highly as providing a safe environment and being a clean, attractive city in which to do business.
- Scottsdale boasts unique on-property venues, such as Western towns, organic gardens, historic inns, and rooftop spaces with panoramic city and mountain views.
- Experience Scottdale is proud of its on-going relationships with key organizations in the financial segment, including FICP, which will be holding its 2021 annual conference at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge.
- Scottsdale has a long, successful history of hosting financial and insurance meetings, including Incentive/Chairman’s Circle and President’s Club, CEO forums, brokers forums, advisor due diligence, boards of directors meetings and leadership meetings.