Tour Old Town Scottsdale by Bike
The beautiful weather in the mornings and evenings makes Old Town Scottsdale the perfect spot to explore not only on foot but also by bike! Here are some sights to see in Old Town Scottsdale by bike.
For the Art Lover
There are almost 100 pieces in the permanent collection of Scottsdale Public Art, and the art spans the city. You can find a list of all permanent art to see to help plan your own route, but I’ve collected a few of my favorites in Old Town for you to visit. As for timing, the light is perfect to photograph many of these pieces in early morning or early evening. We see an Instagram photo adventure in your near future.
For the Coffee Connoisseur
Bars abound, but the coffee house scene in Scottsdale is thriving too. Take a tour of the various options from our local, passionate coffee makers.
- FourtillFour – Coffee with a side of chic? Almost a decade ago Fourtillfour originated from the love and passion of adventuring in a 356 Porsche. Look for classic car meetups on weekend mornings and check their Instagram for updates
- Regroup Coffee & Bicycles – Come for the Presta Coffee, roasted in nearby Tucson. Stay for the bicycles.
- Cartel Coffee Lab – Check out this spot for locally roasted coffee and a delightful afternoon happy hour including Arizona wine and beer
- Schmooze – This coffee and workspace spot is tucked away in the middle of Old Town. With a beautiful patio to sit out on and fresh bagels from New York City, you won't want to miss this place!
- Berdena’s – Avocado toast. Need we say more? Well yes, the waffles and the granola are equally as tasty alongside coffee from a variety of roasters which rotate seasonally. Don’t miss the chic red and white paper straws. Totally Instagrammable.
- Prep & Pastry – You came for the coffee but stayed for the cocktails. Enjoy a fresh-brewed cup or a bubbly mimosa alongside a delicious meal.
For the Wine Lover
- Carlson Creek Tasting Room – Relax on the cozy couches and sip some of the winery favorites including Sweet Adeline Riesling and its flagship blend, Rule of Three.
- Aridus Wine Company – This Willcox-based, family-owned winery pours varietals and blends from Arizona and the California coast.
- LDV Wine Gallery – Belly up to the bar or relax in the comfort of a misting system on the patio at the tasting room of this husband-and-wife owned winery based in Willcox.
- Merkin Vineyards – Merkin Vineyards is focused on highlighting regional, sustainable, and showcasing a sense of place with its 100% Arizona experience.
See rules for riding and parking bikes and scooters in Old Town.