The Car-Free Guide to Visiting Scottsdale
We get it – sometimes, you just don’t want to drive while you’re on vacation. Even when your destination is Scottsdale, which boasts ample freeways and well-maintained roads laid out in an easy-to-navigate grid.
Lucky for you, Old Town Scottsdale contains everything you need for a memorable vacation packed into one square mile of easily walkable neighborhoods filled with top-notch hotels, restaurants, shops, art galleries and attractions. Just check out Old Town by the numbers:
- 10 hotels (Aloft Scottsdale, Bespoke Inn Scottsdale, BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial, Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale Old Town, Hotel Valley Ho, Hyatt House Scottsdale/Old Town, Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town, The Saguaro Scottsdale, Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town, W Scottsdale Hotel)
- 4 museums (Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Scottsdale’s Museum of the West, Scottsdale Historical Society Museum, Old Town Scottsdale Parada del Sol Rodeo Museum)
- 6 wine tasting rooms
- 8 craft beer houses and breweries
- 10 public art installations
- 15 historical sites
- 25 art galleries
- 90 restaurants, bars and nightclubs
- 350+ shops and boutiques, including 200+ retailers, a luxury cinema, restaurants and a community theater at Scottsdale Fashion Square mall
Yup, all this vacation goodness in one spectacular square mile! And if you don’t want to walk all of it, hop aboard a golf cart with JoyRidesAZ. These street-legal golf carts can be booked in advance for a single ride, or to take you on a tour of the best Old Town has to offer!
Now, if you’re flying into town, you will have to get to Old Town from the airport. But not to worry – it’s an easy 20-minute trip easily accessible by Lyft, Uber or taxi.
So next time you visit Scottsdale, check into Old Town Scottsdale and enjoy the hassle-free, no-drive vacation of a lifetime.