A refined Sonoran Desert setting, abundant sunshine, warm daytime temperatures, and outstanding hotel and resort values are just a few of the reasons why Canadian groups love Scottsdale. And here’s one more – if you’re thinking of bringing your group to Scottsdale, we’ve developed exciting programs exclusively for our valued Canadian clients that will help you plan a flawless meeting and boost your ROI.
Boost your return on investment with this tiered rebate program that is based on actualized rooms* (programs must achieve a minimum of 25 rooms peak; minimum two-night stay):
25 – 49 peak rooms $ 500
50 – 74 peak rooms $1,500
75 – 149 peak rooms $3,000
150+ peak rooms $5,000
- Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows
- Boulders Resort & Spa
- CIVANA Wellness Resort & Spa
- Caesar’s Republic Scottsdale
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- Hotel Valley Ho
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
- JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
- The McCormick Scottsdale
- Mountain Shadows
- Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
- The Phoenician
- Royal Palms Resort & Spa
- Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain, A Gurney’s Resort & Spa
- The Scott Resort and Spa
- The Scottsdale Plaza Resort
- Talking Stick Resort
- The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa
- W Scottsdale Hotel & Residences
*RFP must be sourced through Experience Scottsdale and meeting dates must fall between:
November 15, 2023 – January 5, 2025
Site See & Fly Free
Submit a qualifying RFP* and Experience Scottsdale will send out a lead, collect and summarize the accommodations and off-site venue availability, and create a customized site inspection itinerary that includes only those properties that can meet your needs. Then, we’ll fly you out for free for your site tour, which also includes overnight accommodations and ground transportation.
*Terms & Conditions
- Client must have an active RFP for Scottsdale with 25 group rooms peak night and a 2-night stay minimum. Only one (1) airline ticket paid by Experience Scottsdale per site visit; $650 maximum value paid per airline ticket. Certain exceptions may apply to room night requirement based on Experience Scottsdale/property approval. Please call 800-782-1117 for more information.
- A minimum of 2 weeks notice is needed for all site visits.
- Airline tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Please note once ticketed, should you need to cancel the Experience Scottsdale will invoice you for the cost of the airline ticket. Airline tickets must be purchased by Experience Scottsdale. Ticket expense cannot be reimbursed to clients if tickets are purchased on own.
- Meeting dates must fall between:
- November 15, 2023 – January 5, 2024
- November 15, 2024 – January 2, 2025
Scottsdale, Arizona, is a dynamic city that offers your group all the celebrated resorts, state-of-the-art meeting facilities, sophisticated amenities and robust air service offerings you’d expect from the Southwest’s premier meeting destinations.
Click here to download the top 10 reasons today!